Problem with plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with plants

Hello there i need your help i have these plants here on veg and they are 10 days in a big pot and i have no idea whats wrong and why is this happening I searched but couldnt find something if someone can help me it would be awesome they also started losing their nice dark green color

People are going to need more info to help you. Watering schedule, soil type, nute schedule, lighting model, auto or photos, temp, humidity, etc

Comment

Also pics in natural light please

Comment

I give 1 liter once in 2 days i keep the ec on 1.4 i grow them in coco the temp stays 27 normally and 20-21 while lights off and the lights stays off 6 hours a day, humidity stays around 38%-40%

Comment

• gbauto
          gbauto commented
          Editing a comment
          How big is the bag you're using and is it straight coco and does it have any perlite mixed in?
          I use coco for my pheno hunts-I use 3 gal fabric bags and I'll feed them to run-off and pick up the bag to get an idea of how heavy it is.
          I find that it's really helpful to pick up the plant to get an idea of the water weight in the bag as a guide to frequency//amount for feedings.
          The ec you're feeding should be enough. What are you using?
          Also, what's the ph of the feed solution?
          Last thing-your humidity is on the low side.
          Any possibility of raising it? The plants will be less stressed if the vpd isn't so high.
          Last edited by gbauto; 01-31-2021, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I use canna nutrients A B and rhizotonic besides the calmag the ph stays 6.4, the coco is well mixed with clay stones and no i cant raise anymore the humidity i already use a humidifier but its a big space so doesnt do much and i use the same way to understand if my plant is dry and it starts to ask more water by lifting it i also use 20liter fabric pots

Comment

I think that your feed/medium should be ok.
            They don't look too distressed to me.
            Aside from the environmental issue, lighting would be another variable.
            Also, don't treat coco like soil in regards to watering.
            Always water until you get some runoff.
            That allows any excess salts in the media to get flushed out by the new solution.
            High vpd's will create signs of stress in the leaves because of the amount of water moving through them.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Dont they go overwater if i keep watering till runoff?

Comment

No just dont let them stand in it, use a riser under them. Do water them to about 20% runoff, then suck it out and dispose of it (or maybe leave it for more RH).
                A towel hanging into a bucket of water, house plants etc., many ways to raise the RH.

Comment

I use a proper humidifier and it increased the humidity by 3% there are 24 lights in the room so its unpossible to raise the humidity up to 50-60%

Comment

Sounds like the humidifier is to small. I use house plants (peppers) and when the RH drops to 40% I water them heavy, in an hour the RH is back up.
                    Many many ways to increase RH.

Comment

Do you think 1 liter per day will be fine? Cause im kinda confused to understand if the plants wants more or its already too much

Comment

38-40% RH damages the leaves, its to dry, get it closer to 65% for veg, but even for flower 40% is to dry.
                        IDK your space and environment and thats what will dictate the size, right now many areas have very low RH because of weather, that -40* aint for me!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X