How cold is your morning ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How cold is your morning ??

Here it's -40C so in fahrenheit the same -40F... The coldest so far this winter, I guess the reason why I'm struggling with my humidity in the "grow room"
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 01-31-2021, 09:09 AM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Farmbuck feel for ya! Can’t even go outside at that temp. It’s still-17 here on the shores of Lake Ontario. You would think I’d be struggling with low humidity as well, but the Great Lakes keep the humidity up, regardless of the temperature. Outside humidity still running at 70%, with my dehumidifier running full time, pulling 15 litres per day out of the flower room.
    Stay warm and safe!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Same lalaland stay safe and keep warm hey..!

Not quite as cold here this morning, that was last week. Today it's only down to 5F. Last couple weeks have been negatives, mostly at night but it was still cold during the day.

Comment

About 40f here. We had fog yesterday morning.

Comment

37*F this morn, but my toes say hang on to your shorts, its gonna get cold!

Comment

Western Massachusetts coming in at -4f this morning.

Humidifier running full blast and they are getting the spray bottle a few times a day as the seedlings are just getting started

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210130_084443.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.27 MB ID:	486598
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20210130_084440.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.31 MB ID:	486599
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20210130_084450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.77 MB ID:	486600
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20210130_084446.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.36 MB ID:	486601

Comment

2 degrees and raining. Was 8 degrees when I bbqed hamburgers last night.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Lucky you !!

Here in the Caribbean it’s 21C during the night and 28C the entire day

Comment

• desertdan
              desertdan commented
              Editing a comment
              High here today about 21C with about 5% humidity.

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              This weather has its cons but its never cold

• Tedtheclown
              Tedtheclown commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here, it never gets too cold, my winter is between 16c to 25c.

Hoowee...that’s cold, Farmbuck. Here in YYC area we’ve only had a couple of days at -20°C so far this winter. *touch wood*
            There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
            1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
            2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
            3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Well it does but early in the morning. They say it will warm up this week. I hope so..!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X