HELP! final effort to save her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! final effort to save her

Hello my Friends, one last ditch effort to save her. I have made several posts, but nothing is working, and shes going down hill. should i just trash her? I have flushed her, given her 1/2" nutes after the flush, added molasses, lowered my light, raised my light. i'm totally dumbfounded. anyone with any thoughts on how to save her? using tap water, that sits in an open container for at least 48 hours. my tap water is hard, 8.0 ph, so I always ph it to 6.5. I even bought some cal/mag an added that to the plain water.
    Attached Files

Need input! How do you PH the soil/media and what is it? From here it looks to be lock out from low or high PH. At the top of this page, follow the "Plant Problems" link look up your issue and then follow the "Read More" link.

Comment

I really believe that the problem could be excess potassium K the link below has the best info imo but you can obviously search the net for more info.

Link: This site is in Spanish (a pop up should allow you to translate the site by just clicking the button says English) but really explains how n why then what to do.
      ¿Sabes reconocer a simple vista una carencia de potasio en cultivos de cannabis? ⚠️ En este artículo te lo mostramos fácilmente ✨ Nunca más te afectará
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Let her dry out before you drown her.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Looks like potassium deficiency. See pic below...does it look like what’s happening with your plant?
          There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
          1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
          2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
          3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• changeofpace2014
            changeofpace2014 commented
            Editing a comment
            The tips are curled up and not down, also there is no green left in the middle vein. I think it is other maybe Cal -mag

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures - Read the details, they are important and can help you eliminate problem. Ph and to much flushing is probably working against your efforts.

Comment

Theres alot of green left for me personally to just trash, plus this helps learn what the issues are and how to resolve for the next time it occurs .
            dont give up. Zz
            4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

thanks for the feedback my friends. I have read all the articles I can find, and my best guess it a combination of nute burn and light burn. I raise my LED light up yesterday, and the beginning of the 18hour cycle, from 12" which is the recommended flower height, to 16", and it seems like the top s of her are a little greener this morning. once she dries out, I'll get she only PH'd water, and see how she does.
              Attached Files

Comment

• changeofpace2014
                Editing a comment
                That looks like dirt and if that is the case, then maybe the pot is to small..One can get away with that in coir and fabric pots just have to water more but I think it becomes more of an issue for soil growers.

Look for very tiny bugs in the soil.

Comment

LOL, channageofpace, i'm not a dirt farmer! the soil is a 50/50 mix of fox farms ocean forest and happy frog, with 30% added organic perlite, in 3gal fabric pots.
                how do i look for bugs in the soil? scoop some out and look with a magnifier glass? earlier in the grow i had some big mushroom sprout, which i have read means good soil.

Comment

• changeofpace2014
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry man - Google said that is soil - I am a coir grower. If you are growing in soil then the pot might be to small causing you issues, but may be not. I usually finish in 4 gal fabric pots but if I opt to leave one in a 3 gal fabric pot it requires more attention.

The plant look pretty big for the pot if it is soil at least to me it does.

hello Changeofpace. I think your right it was soil issues, but heres why. sunday i decided to calibrate my PH pen. I last did it, at the start of the grow on NOV. 1 Before i started, I measured the ph in a cup of tab water, it read 8.49, I then calibrated the pen, and remeasured the same cup of water, and it said 7.68, that is a difference of .81, so every time I watered, I was ph'ing my water to 6.5, but it was really only 5.69, so that could be the reason my plant look like crap, they weren't taking in the nutes. what do you thing about that?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X