Advice Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice Please

First grow Fox Farms soil FF trio for Nutes 5 gal smart pots 245w from the wall LED light. So this is my first indoor grow I tried to keep it as simple as possible and learn my setup environment, Humidty, etc since were I live I can experience summer, winter and spring all in the same day most everyday and watched how the plant grows. I also stayed easy on the Nutes but followed the directions as needed lol.. I have made it this far with very little issues and have learned a lot about what to do better next time etc and with a few minor upgrades I should be able to maintain the environment nicely. But with all that said here is where Im at. I almost feel it's time to cut these down dry and cure and get what I get. Start back over and apply what I I feel I learned and hope to do better. Add a few pic's I don't think my buds are going to get any bigger.. Thoughts please.
    Attached Files

Overall, I'd be satisfied with that attempt.
    You're getting close, but I'd suggest waiting a bit.
    A 30x loupe is a useful tool to see when it's time.
    The nugs will fatten up as they mature.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• DHART
      DHART commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I'm pleased with what I got so far and I have learned a lot really glad I approached my first grow this way keep it as simple as possible.

I too would wait on them, it should be worth while.

Comment

• DHART
      DHART commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks...I'm thinking of starting flushing this week ands maybe 2 weeks out ?

• DHART
      DHART commented
      Editing a comment
      I have taken a couple of samples and the smoke is really good lol...

They looks good to me, I would even say very good. I hope I didn't miss it but...how long into flower are they?
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

• DHART
      DHART commented
      Editing a comment
      Well see what had happened. I started my count on the day I flipped the lights to 12/12.. So since then I has lost exact count. I want to say week 6 of flower ?

they look like they could go a week or so more. If you aren't in any hurry just let them grow until the upper leaves start yellowing... a sign they are really ready to cure...yes don't forget to properly cure them.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Awesome Thanks... 3 are the same age for sure I have a 4th plant that has been my test pilot dummy ole bag seed stuff but it was a pretty good smoke she is about 2 weeks older gonna take her tonight and start my dry and cure process wit it..

Comment

I agree that your dry weight yield will only increase 4-5% from here. But the buds are not quite ripe yet is my guess and from the pics. There is still a lot to learn in the next 10-12 days with this grow.

Comment

I think the buds will fatten and tighten up a lot more, couple of weeks, depending. And I saw a lot of white pistils. I've only harvested one long grow, just started smoking a little now. Good luck!
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• DHART
            DHART commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks.. I'm gonna wait on 3 of the ladies.. I did crop my test pilot dummy last night and got her hung up and starting to dry. I got a little room in my tent for the other ladies just going to wait it out a couple of more weeks.

Try some molasses

Comment

• DHART
            DHART commented
            Editing a comment
            yes sir. I been adding that since Sunday. so by the next week or two hope to good to go..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X