Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHART
    commented on 's reply
    yes sir. I been adding that since Sunday. so by the next week or two hope to good to go..

• billyboy
    replied
    Try some molasses

Leave a comment:

• DHART
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks.. I'm gonna wait on 3 of the ladies.. I did crop my test pilot dummy last night and got her hung up and starting to dry. I got a little room in my tent for the other ladies just going to wait it out a couple of more weeks.

• Puglover1
    replied
    I think the buds will fatten and tighten up a lot more, couple of weeks, depending. And I saw a lot of white pistils. I've only harvested one long grow, just started smoking a little now. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    replied
    I agree that your dry weight yield will only increase 4-5% from here. But the buds are not quite ripe yet is my guess and from the pics. There is still a lot to learn in the next 10-12 days with this grow.

Leave a comment:

• DHART
    replied
    Awesome Thanks... 3 are the same age for sure I have a 4th plant that has been my test pilot dummy ole bag seed stuff but it was a pretty good smoke she is about 2 weeks older gonna take her tonight and start my dry and cure process wit it..

Leave a comment:

• dilvish
    replied
    they look like they could go a week or so more. If you aren't in any hurry just let them grow until the upper leaves start yellowing... a sign they are really ready to cure...yes don't forget to properly cure them.

Leave a comment:

• DHART
    commented on 's reply
    Well see what had happened. I started my count on the day I flipped the lights to 12/12.. So since then I has lost exact count. I want to say week 6 of flower ?

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    They looks good to me, I would even say very good. I hope I didn't miss it but...how long into flower are they?

Leave a comment:

• DHART
    commented on 's reply
    I have taken a couple of samples and the smoke is really good lol...

• DHART
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks...I'm thinking of starting flushing this week ands maybe 2 weeks out ?

• Rwise
    replied
    I too would wait on them, it should be worth while.

Leave a comment:

• DHART
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. I'm pleased with what I got so far and I have learned a lot really glad I approached my first grow this way keep it as simple as possible.

• gbauto
    replied
    Overall, I'd be satisfied with that attempt.
    You're getting close, but I'd suggest waiting a bit.
    A 30x loupe is a useful tool to see when it's time.
    The nugs will fatten up as they mature.

Leave a comment:

• DHART
    started a topic Advice Please

Advice Please

First grow Fox Farms soil FF trio for Nutes 5 gal smart pots 245w from the wall LED light. So this is my first indoor grow I tried to keep it as simple as possible and learn my setup environment, Humidty, etc since were I live I can experience summer, winter and spring all in the same day most everyday and watched how the plant grows. I also stayed easy on the Nutes but followed the directions as needed lol.. I have made it this far with very little issues and have learned a lot about what to do better next time etc and with a few minor upgrades I should be able to maintain the environment nicely. But with all that said here is where Im at. I almost feel it's time to cut these down dry and cure and get what I get. Start back over and apply what I I feel I learned and hope to do better. Add a few pic's I don't think my buds are going to get any bigger.. Thoughts please.
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X