Grow light prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow light prices

Anyone have any insight on the prices for quantum board leds? There were some good prices last December, I just looked at Amazon and Fleabay and prices are up by $100+. Talking Spider Farmer and Mars Hydro type.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

I’m not sure exactly when I bought my ts1000 last year but in September, I think, I do know I paid 135 plus whatever (taxes shipping and whatever else they add in) I just checked the main MH site and the price is 139 now.
    Last edited by Xena; 01-18-2021, 04:53 PM. Reason: not all post showed up

Comment

Check HLG or other direct websites.
      3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
      New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
      Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
      5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

could just be the resellers on Amazon. My ViparSpectra 900W is actually bit cheaper on the manufacturer's website than when I bought it so it's not an across the board increase. on Amazon it's the same price I paid in November of 2019.
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

As of this morning the Amazon price for a ViparSpectra xs 1500 is still $159 and the coupon code XS1500AMZ12 get 20% off.

Same base price as when I bought mine in November but the coupon was for 30% off. Great deal on a state of the art light.

-Grouchy
          PS, the coupon codes are usually posted in the questions / reviews sections
          My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
          I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
          Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

Was looking for the 4000
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Another option to consider would be Alibaba.
              Two vendors(Kingbrite and Meiju) have quite a bit of exposure in the cannabis community and they do offer quality fixtures.
              This is the fixture I purchased a couple of years ago for my 4x4 pheno tent.
              I paid $325 shipped and it looks like the current pricing is $375 shipped for a 480w fixture.
              https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...778921e2F2GqMp
              I use the 3500k+660's version.
              Last edited by gbauto; 01-20-2021, 12:58 AM.
              WHAT???
              5x5 grow space
              900w of Vero's and F-strips
              4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Just make sure whatever you decide to buy that it's been properly safety tested. I sound like a broken record because i have brought this up in other posts but i think it's important. The last thing you want is to have a fire caused by lights that didn't pass any rigorous testing.
                Unfortunately most resellers on Amazon sell lights that do not pass any of the three main electrical safety certifications (UL,CSA or ETL) even though by Amazons own rules they MUST comply with local government safety ratings. So if you are in Europe it's ETL certified, if USA it's UL certified and if Canada it's CSA. They can be combined as each government recognizes that the certifications are valid in other countries (USA would accept ETL or CSA for example).
                Sadly most Amazon resellers mark their units with "CE" which is a kind of self certification, but even it has guidelines and most of the CE certifications are fake...look it up.
                I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X