No announcement yet.

What Hungry Stoners Eat: Time to Show your Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gluten free peanut butter cookies! I use this recipe with crunchy peanut butter & add 1/2 cup butterscotch chips to the ingredients listed. It can be made vegan by skipping the butterscotch chips and substituting the egg with a replacement. Super easy and ridiculously good, I'm far from an expert at cooking/baking but these have gotten tons of compliments whenever I've brought them to gatherings (pre-COVID).

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey!!! I could make those with almond flour!!! Thanks for the recipe link.

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife makes these as well. She is celiac. The muffins in my post are GF also.

golfnrl billyboy Your wish is my command:

ALMOND FLOUR CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE

2 cups almond flour
    3/4 cup erythritol
    1 1/2 tsp baking powder
    6 eggs
    2 x 8 oz full-fat cream cheese room temperature (contains the salt the baking powder needs)
    4 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
    2 tbsp vanilla
    (Add a little lemon zest for a special flavor)
    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
    2. In a medium-sized bowl combine the almond flour & baking powder.
    3. In a large bowl using an electric mixer blend on high the butter with the erythritol until the mixture is light and fluffy and well incorporated.
    4. Next add the room temperature cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix well.
    5. Add the eggs 2 at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
    6. Lastly, add the dry ingredients and mix well until batter is fully combined.
    7. In a well-greased pan bake 40 - 50 minutes until golden brown on top. (It may take a little longer, and I don't grease my pan.)

This cake is wonderfully moist; I've made it with less almond flour and then it's like a pudding cake. I've made it with blueberries, and the last one was with Lily's sugar free chocolate chips and walnut pieces. This recipe lends itself to all sorts of variations.

Just wanna add that this low carb thang is a stoner's paradise.
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-19-2021, 03:36 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      We will be making Stoner Pound Cake this weekend - thank you!

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx Alltatup...I've been living the keto life for about 3 years. Never felt better. Cut out ALL sugar... and as a former sugar junkie I missed it for a while but no more. I will be trying this ASAP for sure.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      golfnrl OMG I can't believe how fantastic I feel at age 67 doing this healthy high fat thing!!! It's the best I've felt in years, and it's taking off years and pounds. It's amazing. I never realized how healthy and strong and mentally calm the right fats can make one feel. I'm so grateful to have discovered this.

Sorry no pics,

BBQ chicken pizza,
    1 crust (homemade preferred)
    your fav BBQ sauce, I use sweet baby rays hickory and brown sugar
    provolone cheese
    mozzarella cheese
    left over smoked chicken tossed in BBQ sauce
    green onion and any other stuff you want on it
    more mozzarella cheese

chicken Alfredo pizza
    1 crust (homemade preferred)
    Your fav Alfredo sauce (home made would be best)
    provolone cheese
    mozzarella cheese
    left over chicken cooked diced
    black olives, green onion and whatever other options you like,
    more mozzarella cheese

Comment

Hi it's me again lolll Preparing a Mexican dish and I wonder how many of you like chocolate ?
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        When my grandmother passed away I took all her sugar free cakes and candies home because nobody else wanted it. Ate all of it. Most of it you couldn’t tell a difference. Go get y’all some chocolate lol

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Canuck147 Farmbuck You guys should try Lily's chocolate: it's fkn awesome, no sugar!!!!!!

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks alltatup - see if i can see it up here - usually those no-sugar added chocolates have a grainy texture when melted in mouth. Purdy's has a good no sugar. But I'm like farmbuck and cheat once in a while - Starbuck's Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans are my usual grab. Chocolate and a blast of caffeine at the same time.

Fresh cheesecake with blueberry dank topping.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CHEESECAKE.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	3.40 MB
ID:	483551
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• changeofpace2014
        changeofpace2014 commented
        Editing a comment
        cheesecake is hard to mix up when your sober..wondering if any got away....

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That's gorgeous!!

Home made very, thin pizza - usually the dough recipe makes a couple this size.

here is the link to the recipe we use for the pizza dough. Super Simple.

https://anitalianinmykitchen.com/best-pizza-dough/ -

Although we use (when we can) cherry tomatoes from the garden to make the pizza sauce, one can find the cherry tomato sauce in the international section or at lest we can here.

Pizza is truly an art, one can pretty much do what they want with it and the more ingredients on hand, the more choices you have. roasted red peepers and Parmesan is a must for us.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by changeofpace2014; 01-22-2021, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup I know it the pioneer woman's cauliflower crust recipe. I'll get it written down later today.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Bowhunterwoody I'd like to see it, but I found a recipe online for it.

• changeofpace2014
        changeofpace2014 commented
        Editing a comment
        Side dish - Grilled chicken wings (whole wing) seasoned with Tex Mex and grilled on low until crispy - toss in your favorite wing sauce. We like the original Buffalo, so we use Franks, Butter, a pinch of curry and Parmesan cheese ( N.Y Style) So, So Good.

Ok my last pic of wife's yummy food. Her pizza and her chocolate cake
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmbuck My chef's hat is off to your wife: really beautiful food!!!!

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you alltatup. She call me mr Weber during BBQ season loll

This recipe can be used for several types of dishes but I use it mostly for pizza crust.

1 1/2 C Mozzarella Cheese
      1 C Almond Flour
      1 Large egg beaten
      1/2 t salt
      1/4 t garlic powder

Mix the dry ingredients and set aside. Melt the mozzarella. I use a microwave for 26, 27, 28 seconds, stirring in between. Use a spatula to mix the dry ingredients into the melted cheese. Mix in the egg. Roll out to desired thickness. Bake at 350 for 12-15 mins. The crust will brown and begin to get crispy. Let cool. Add pizza ingredients and cook at 350 for 10-15 mins. If you want to break it up into chips instead of pizza you can. I've tried different cook times to get a different taste and texture for chips. It's good for the munchies.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm definitely gonna try this. I've made almond flour pizza crust, but I didn't add cheese.

alltatup this is the pizza crust we make.
      1 head cauliflower cut into flowerets
      1/4 cup grated parmesan
      1 tsp Italian seasoning
      1/4 tsp kosher salt
      1 lg egg
      1 cup mozzarella.
      Pulse cauliflower in processer till powdery. ( About 2 1/2 cups) . Put in microwave safe bowl and zap for 4-6 min. ( We steam ours till soft.) Pour into a clean kitchen towel and wring out all the water. Place in a large bowl and mix well with all the other ingredients. Spread out on a parchment paper lined rimmed baking sheet. Makes a 10-12 inch crust. Bake for 10-12 min at 425*f. (We double all ingredients and make a bigger crust.) Remove and top with favorite sauce and toppings. Cook for 10 more minutes. Really good!
      Last edited by Bowhunterwoody; 01-20-2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much!!! This is a clearer and easier recipe compared to what I saw online!!!!!

Closest I've come to copycat Kozy Shack rice pudding. It's hard to stop eating it.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I can eat anything vanilla until it's gone!!! ;-}

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG that and tapioca total stoner

I don't have a picture, but I often end up making this whenever my girlfriend and I have a smoke together.

It's my homemade 'Chili con Carne'

What you need;

Onions
      Garlic
      Paprika/Bell pepper
      Olive oil
      Tomato purée
      Beans (I often use beans in chili sauce)
      Diced/crushed tomatoes
      Meat (diced or minced)
      Fresh chilies (I prefer Habanero or Bhut Jolokia peppers)
      Cayenne pepper (dried spice)
      Salt
      Pepper
      Cumin
      Coriander
      Oregano
      Basil
      Chipotle (dried spice)
      Smoked paprika/bell pepper (dried spice)
      Rice
      Corn chips (Tortilla chips)
      Crème fraiche
      Fresh veggies or a salad (I prefer a salad)

How you do it;

(While you're making the "stew", you'd best also start on the rice, so that they're done about the same time)

- Chop up the onions, garlic and chili peppers.
      - Add he oil to a deep pan, or casserole, and heat it up.
      - Add the onion and garlic to the hot oil, and let it simmer for a little while (the onion should turn "glass like" and turn a little yellow/brown, but not fried or burnt.
      - Add the tomato purée to the mix, and stir. Let it warm up properly.
      - Mix in the chopped up chili peppers and the meat.
      - While this is "fizzing" and simmering, add the salt, pepper and spices. I never use measurements, I only use my "gut". But if you're afraid to use too much, you can always leave it at "so and so", and add more later when you're tasting it. Plenty of time left! Let the meat fry evenly, but do not let it dry out. Stir now and then to mix it with the onion, garlic. chili and spices.
      - Add the diced/crushed tomatoes. I usually buy pre-crushed from the store (in a can or something like that). You can get them organic and tasty. Less of a "hassle" if you don't feel like crushing them yourself. And let this simmer a little.
      - Add the beans and the paprika/bell pepper. Give it a good stir.

Now is the time for tasting. Need more salt? Need more herbs? Need more spices?

Serve it with rice and a salad (I like to mix the rice in to the stew itself), and a bowl of corn chips (I like to use these to eat with, and just skip the fork or spoon).
      And I top it with a few spoons of Crème fraiche.

Bon appétit!

- C

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        The cream idea is brilliant!!!!

I’m with Canuck147 on this one. Baked goods are the b o m b. I’m also into spicy food, so bacon wrapped jalapeños stuffed with cheese and spicy sausage (cooked on a BBQ or open fire) is another alternative.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

No recipe but this stoner likes breakfast for dinner, which I just finished, thick cut bacon sprinkled with brown sugar and baked, Johnsonville sausages (links), scrambled eggs, hash browns, Texas toast fench toast, and a lot of black coffee.

Comment

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Breakfast for dinner is second only tp steak and baked potatoes.. we do breakfast for dinner once a week.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a big fan of breakfast for dinner! Just had breakfast for lunch yesterday.

When my brothers down. After a good smoke head down ma local and order pizza crunch and a pint of heavy....... I wish covid would fuck off so I could get some now.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Could not of said the last sentence better Driller.

OK, I'll bite...

I've been making this lemon cheesecake for almost 50 years now.
      I added some of my blueberries-delish!
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks like my recipe, good looking 'cake there. I think I have the ingredients, mine takes five 8 oz pkgs of cream cheese. I better go to bed before I look for nothing to eat in the fridge.

• gbauto
        gbauto commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep,2.5# c.c.,7 eggs, and a cup of sugar are indeed the stuff of a heart-friendly, low-cal dessert.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X