Not all grows are perfect...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not all grows are perfect...

I might be wrong but it looks like a potassium deficiency.

I double check my ph and it is 6.4 so it's fine

Temp in the "grow room" at 26.1C

HR at 45%

Soil is close to moist from what I see on my meter

Only 3 of my Kali China are having this issue the rest are just fine.

Tomorrow I will begin a flush on those 3 girls, no feeding for a few days.

If I recalled with the KC I had some issues also last year.

If needed I might feed them with my own homemade potassium made with banana peel.

Last edited by Farmbuck; 01-15-2021, 09:13 AM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Only Farmbuck can make a sick leaf look pretty. With the leaf stems being dark it could also be phosphorus. Do the leaves that are not yellowing look at all blueish looking?
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      MeEasy no, not at all it's just that strain but just the bottom leaves. My Kali 47 and my Mazar Kush are fine and dandy. Like I was saying the first time I grew them I had some problems but then Ace suggest to use in moderation the nutrients on them. So why I'm thinking of flushing them.

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a problem a while back and thought it was potassium but ended up phosphorus and my brother said to look for a blueish tint in the health leaves to tell the difference in the two deficiencies. Bananas is the way to go or at least it sounds good to me 👍

Morning Farmbuck it's my bottom leaf on my autos a good flush " re boot " works wonders.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yeah, I get it. I have four plants each a different strain. Everything about how I have worked with them is identical. One, a Critical Poison persists in showing a nutrient lockout problem. I have totally flushed it twice already. Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Ain't that the truth OldManGrower. It's winter an this is when my issues with indoor grows show up.

It's funny how some strains reacted differently lollllll They are in the same room, the same temperature, the same humidity, the same soil, the same nutrients and the same amount of water. It's not I'm using extreme training but then I wonder if it's not my PRO-MIX that I'm using ? Can't be the other strains are happy..! Also winter and the dry air in the room may be the culprit hey
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

I just performed a Hail-Mary Jane. Even after two flushing's, my Critical Poison was still showing what I can only call a mineral lockout. So, In desperation, I removed the plant from the soil, rinsed the root ball with water to remove as much soil as possible and repotted it with new soil in a new pot. If that doesn't work, I'm going to most likely lose the plant. Pity, its a really nice plant.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I’d suggest its phosphorus deficiency that is also creating some calcium issues.

26C and 45%rh is a high VPD which will lead to nutrient issues. Not sure what’s easier for you to control for temp and humidity, but you need to up the Rh to around 60% for that temp, or lower your temp to 18C for that humidity level.

Are they in flowering stage?

Cheers
          YYC
          Last edited by YYCannabis; 01-15-2021, 05:52 PM.
          There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
          1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
          2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
          3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• OldManGrower
            OldManGrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Flipped them two days ago. My humidity is at 28% and temp is about 73F.

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow 😳 what a persnickety strain. Hopefully they recover.

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            They are doing much better this morning, temp is at 25C + but not above 26C. I'll remove the remaining bottom yellow leaves today.

My sick Kali China are doing better.
          Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Boy fella those look alot better.

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep much better still need to remove the yellow leaves from the bottom.

Originally posted by Farmbuck View Post
          I might be wrong but it looks like a potassium deficiency.

I double check my ph and it is 6.4 so it's fine

Temp in the "grow room" at 26.1C

HR at 45%

Soil is close to moist from what I see on my meter

Only 3 of my Kali China are having this issue the rest are just fine.

Tomorrow I will begin a flush on those 3 girls, no feeding for a few days.

If I recalled with the KC I had some issues also last year.

If needed I might feed them with my own homemade potassium made with banana peel.
          The Potassium Deficiency really caused me trouble. I was in deep for the issue was resolved and it occurred in the late flowering stage... Now I have a little cheat sheet with a few of the yellowing causes.

Comment

changeofpace2014 this is the one i use for quick reference.
            There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
            1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
            2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
            3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Next they gonna have a shot of organic banana powder for potassium.
              Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X