Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Next they gonna have a shot of organic banana powder for potassium.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    changeofpace2014 this is the one i use for quick reference.

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    replied
    Originally posted by Farmbuck View Post
    I might be wrong but it looks like a potassium deficiency.

I double check my ph and it is 6.4 so it's fine

Temp in the "grow room" at 26.1C

HR at 45%

Soil is close to moist from what I see on my meter

Only 3 of my Kali China are having this issue the rest are just fine.

Tomorrow I will begin a flush on those 3 girls, no feeding for a few days.

If I recalled with the KC I had some issues also last year.

If needed I might feed them with my own homemade potassium made with banana peel.
    The Potassium Deficiency really caused me trouble. I was in deep for the issue was resolved and it occurred in the late flowering stage... Now I have a little cheat sheet with a few of the yellowing causes.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Yep much better still need to remove the yellow leaves from the bottom.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Boy fella those look alot better.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    My sick Kali China are doing better.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    They are doing much better this morning, temp is at 25C + but not above 26C. I'll remove the remaining bottom yellow leaves today.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Wow šŸ˜³ what a persnickety strain. Hopefully they recover.

• OldManGrower
    commented on 's reply
    Flipped them two days ago. My humidity is at 28% and temp is about 73F.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Well Ace claim the Kali China is a indica dominant, 70% indica and 30% sativa. She is a cross between a Kali Mist (mostly sativa) and China Yunnan (mostly indica). Now I remember she was a finicky eater from last year and also she need 25C during veg and 3 wks in flowering follow 20C till harvest. Not an easy strain to control. I have a Kali 47 a cross between again a Kali Mist and AK-47 and they are doing just fine. Same goes for my Mazar Kush no issue.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    The 26C and 45% is during "light on" for 18 hrs but once the lights is off t's 18C to 19C and the HR is close to 60%, Temp I'm able to control since I set the thermostat to 20C and since is dryer here during winter I could buy a humidifier for the veg stage. Anyway it's just 3 plants out of 21.

But thank you so much for your input YYC.

Cheers from Canada

Farmbuck

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Make a note in your grow journal that they are very hungry for ā€œsomethingā€ during late veg šŸ‘ We all know that different strains (especially hybrid strains) donā€™t follow the ā€œrulesā€ of growing like the older land race strains.

Any idea what the ratios of indica to sativa are for that strain?

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Nope YY I'm in my 7 weeks of veg. It's just the Kali China that have the deficiency, the other strains are just fine. You know I was thinking the same but last Friday they had their Alaska fish but only half of the dosage and today some Cal-Mag so I'll see in a few days. Like I was saying just the KC but the old and bottom leaves.

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Iā€™d suggest its phosphorus deficiency that is also creating some calcium issues.

26C and 45%rh is a high VPD which will lead to nutrient issues. Not sure whatā€™s easier for you to control for temp and humidity, but you need to up the Rh to around 60% for that temp, or lower your temp to 18C for that humidity level.

Are they in flowering stage?

Cheers
    YYC
    Last edited by YYCannabis; 01-15-2021, 05:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OldManGrower
    replied
    I just performed a Hail-Mary Jane. Even after two flushing's, my Critical Poison was still showing what I can only call a mineral lockout. So, In desperation, I removed the plant from the soil, rinsed the root ball with water to remove as much soil as possible and repotted it with new soil in a new pot. If that doesn't work, I'm going to most likely lose the plant. Pity, its a really nice plant.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X