Drooping plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drooping plant

Hi, I am a beginner novice. I have a miracle grow hydroponic set up, with a fish tank bubbler and two plants growing, a purple punch sativa and a 24k hybrid. Two days ago the purple punch began having droopy leaves and stems. I test ph daily, and keep it between 5.8 and 6.3. I am using Tiger Bloom fertilizer with 2-8-4 along with hydrogaurd root protector. The roots look healthy. I have no idea why this is happening? Could it be nitrogen? Any advice would be appreciated greatly!! Thanks

I grow in coco so I could be completely wrong but I see two plants sharing nutrients, one is fine and one is wilted so I doubt its anything wrong with your nutrients. Just out of curiosity what do the roots of the healthy plant look like? The one that is wilting is losing out on nutrients and oxygen to the other plant is my guess. I'd separate them asap you could save the wilting one and if not to save the other one before the wilting one causes problems.

Comment

Here is a photo of both root system. I have split the bubbles so they each have a stone under the roots.
      Thank you for the thoughts.

Comment

Are you sure the air is splitting evenly? Most air pumps have multiple discharge connections. It would be better to run separate lines to each air stone. Also make sure your air pump is big enough. You can google to find sizing recommendations.

Also make sure you are not pinching the tubing when replacing the top cover.

Comment

Could it be the miracle grow light is not powerful enough? I did research and it is only 45 watts. What is the minimum wattage recommendation for hydro plants?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X