Seed Harvesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Harvesting?

Hey all, I've pollinated one of my girls for a seed harvest. In everything I've been able to find, nothing explains when it's ready. She's 7 weeks in.
    Attached Files

It takes a few weeks somewhere between 4 and 6 just watch the calxs they will get really full and even split it open you can squeeze them out and look at em but like buds just because one is ready won't mean all are but again you can tell
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Some strains can take 8 weeks for those seed to be fully ripe, however if you get white seed (that are hard not empty) they can work also.

Comment

I usually just push them as long as I can stand it to ensure that I get very few immature seeds. Once I've pollinated the girls, the seeds are only thing that matters, harvesting too early is the absolute worst thing you could do now.

Comment

• Hayitstrever
          Hayitstrever commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya I'm focused on the seeds with this. If the flower is okay, great. If not, I'm fine as long as I get a good amount of seeds 😄

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          I always went about a week after I thought the buds were done just to make sure. Makes the bud a sleepy smoke but it's worth making sure so you don't have to sacrifice another plant next grow

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X