Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    I always went about a week after I thought the buds were done just to make sure. Makes the bud a sleepy smoke but it's worth making sure so you don't have to sacrifice another plant next grow

• Hayitstrever
    commented on 's reply
    Ya I'm focused on the seeds with this. If the flower is okay, great. If not, I'm fine as long as I get a good amount of seeds 😄

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    I usually just push them as long as I can stand it to ensure that I get very few immature seeds. Once I've pollinated the girls, the seeds are only thing that matters, harvesting too early is the absolute worst thing you could do now.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Some strains can take 8 weeks for those seed to be fully ripe, however if you get white seed (that are hard not empty) they can work also.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    It takes a few weeks somewhere between 4 and 6 just watch the calxs they will get really full and even split it open you can squeeze them out and look at em but like buds just because one is ready won't mean all are but again you can tell

Leave a comment:

• Hayitstrever
    started a topic Seed Harvesting?

Seed Harvesting?

Hey all, I've pollinated one of my girls for a seed harvest. In everything I've been able to find, nothing explains when it's ready. She's 7 weeks in.
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X