Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dphipps1020
    replied
    Cheap analog timer from Walmart is what I use. Less than $10 and never had an issue.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    I use a timer that was meant to be outside for use with Xmas lights.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I cant get to the brond on the first one, it cost $5 more than the second, came with a manual. The second I got at Skunk Grow for under $20, no manual, only name on it is "Grow" First one is inside the other in outside on the hen house.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Funny, I’ve had the complete opposite lol

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, I have never had an analog timer that kept time, or lasted more than a few months, not had one problem with the digitals, yet. LOL

• echdk3
    replied
    I use this one. It is digital, easy to program, inexpensive, rated for outdoor use, and ETL certified.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I recommend a old school analog timer bc they’re reliable. The brand isn’t important. My advice is to stay away from digital timers

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    replied
    I hard wired my room and used 2 of these 1 for lights and another for the fan neither have ever had a lose or gaining of time. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Intermat...700K/205478789

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    What I use I find under many names, its digital with a battery back up built in, they run $20-30. Best timers I ever had

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    I've only used two different times and both are just the mechanical 24 hour type the first link I have two of one has never had a problem the original one I bought would lose like 8-10 minutes a week. The second link I bought to make things a little cleaner in the tent I just bought it makes it easier for me and so far no problems at all.

Leave a comment:

• aoxomoxoa
    started a topic What timer do you use?

What timer do you use?

I’m having trouble with timers controlling lighting. What timer seems to be most reliable?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X