ID:	478994Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210102_110457.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	478995Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210102_110508.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	478996 I am old my hands shake so what do you all think I am thinking 2 more weeks or so Click image for larger version

Name:	Image_2021-01-03 19_31_03_840.JPG
Views:	288
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	478992
    Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
    Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
    31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
    1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
    Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
    secret base a & b
    cal mag
    golden tree
    flower stacker

You still have a few weeks. The pictures you took are of the leaves. You want to look at the trichomes on the buds to determine ripeness. From looking at the pistils, it looks to me like you have 2+ weeks to go still. You want most of the white hairs to change to that reddish orange color and then it should be close.

Comment

Yup this is the hard part is being patient, those buds will fatten up more and trichs on buds will start to turn a amber colour. Great looking plants. Be patient you won’t regret it. What strain? How long in bloom ?

Comment

• dhll999
        dhll999 commented
        Editing a comment
        Its white widow auto its day 71 cant remember the day they switched im thinking 6weeks ago

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven’t grown a auto before but I’ve grown lots of photo plants nothing wrong with autos just personal preference and kinda sticking to what I know. So for budding time frames with my photos the most common is 10 weeks of bud not from flip but from when they show if it’s a sativa it could take longer. When I first started I used the breeders timeframe then I realized it wasn’t quite ready so I added a week or two ontop of that. Best purchase I made was a scope. The scope is like that magic tool that will reassure u when it’s time.

I appears that your lovely lady is not quite ready for the big day. Coddle and seduce her for about two more weeks and you shall be rewarded. I have grown this strain before and I am sure you shall enjoy the results.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

echo what the others are saying. also I start really looking when the pistils stop being stringy and tighten up toward the buds. this is my least favorite part I have a hard time aswell seeing the trichs
        If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X