glad I am legal now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad I am legal now

What a difference legal makes in so many ways. I have a new neighbor must be a city person bought house on 5 acres next to me. he is now doing major excavation with 2 track hose and a d6 dozer. This area is almost pristine Sonora desert. He has taken down at lest 5 mature saguaros and blocked with ruble a major canyon coming from the mountains. All with no permit. My main problem is that I expect big problems when we get flash flood down the canyon. It is not a matter of if but when. to make this short it will cause major damage to my property and would cause me a lot of expense to fix or to sue or both. Now I can call the county and state and file a legitimate complaint and not worry about reprisals. I tried to talk to the guy but he is a real city asshole. What a difference legal makes! Otherwise I would have a choice, grow and let the guy walk all over me or not grow and complain. I hope the county really drops the hammer on this asshole.

have you ever put up with injustice or theft from you to protect yourself from pot prosecution?

Comment

desertdan That really sucks and is heartbreaking to hear about someone coming with their bulldozer and not caring about the natural habitat at all. Makes me very sad and I can understand your anger and frustration.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

No I would not put up with it, start taking pictures yesterday! Pics of the blockage and everything else, and start finding the law dog! Did I say take pictures, of your home and what he is doing, your property as it is now, and be prepared to take pics during and after damage. Are you in city limits? County? Go to their planner for the area and talk to them, point out your concerns. Just maybe they will help.

Comment

All county commissions are the same, they’re not going to pass on revenue. If what your neighbor is doing could possibly affect your property and your hobby is now legal then definitely do everything possible to prevent them from doing what they’re doing. I’d rather get along with my neighbors but if their excavation is going to direct water my direction then we’re going to have a problem. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry to hear about this desertdan the exact same thing happened to one of my employees. I live in a desert area to and I can't figure out what these idiots thought was going to happen when they leveled of an arroyo and zone it for mobile homes. It's been 20 some years now but we had a 50 year storm during one of our monsoon seasons (the el nino around that time) and it looked like damn houseboats in a river. Back to my friend/ employee his neighbor releveled his property as soon as he moved in against my friends warning and first good/ bad rain it washed-out about half the sender blocks under his mobile home. He tried everything to make the neighbor pay for the damage but they called it an act of nature. Luckily his insurance gave him about half the money to fix it and we were young enough to crawl around under his house to get it all fixed up.
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I've read somewhere that it is highly illegal to disturb those saguaro cacti. Hope you let us know how that plays out.
              Focus and relativity.

Comment

• MeEasy
                MeEasy commented
                Editing a comment
                They are protected in some areas 4sure, there's signs on the interstate going through Arizona that tell you if you steal one you'll go to jail. 😱

I feel for you. We just had a new house built go up this past summer on the property next to us. We still got a acre or so between the opposite lot. But this new house OMG my heart is broken with how close they are to my garden area. They came within the 10ft boundry line so i'm 20ft from their back porch and we got deer fence all around our garden so i see them, looking at me as i'm in the yard. I'm searching ideas on wood fence along that area like 8ft so i don't have to watch and hear the f-ing tv when i'm in the garden. Over 25yrs of peace then yep.......transplants remove trees, bulldoze brush down to the river banks.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                Bowhunterwoody commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Budgal. That really sucks. I remember the beautiful pics of the garden area with the river beyond. Noise pollution is definitely as bad as having to see them while in the garden. A solid fence should help with both.

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea I remember some of your pics too! Beautiful piece of property. Pisses me off when people move to the country then get all right up on ya. There’s a reason it’s called ‘the country’ lol The old man who owned some property around us passed away and his kids lotted it out. Same situation, been here fir years just us, the trees and a creek. The wife and I paid way more than we wanted to for 8 acres just for peace of mind. They can do what they want with the rest bc I won’t see it 😂

It's just on the one side we still have blissful lush view looking out back but it's my garden area. I'm not a social outgoing personality, i'm avoiding when i see them out there now that's just wrong on my part but i don't like people looking at me while i work, we moved here for that reason.....
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Update the guy threatened to shoot my dogs if they come on his property. Got together with some adjacent property owners and six of us confronted the guy. He says he has changed his plans. Maybe because we put a fence up and cut him off. He said he had the right to go through and the owner of the land with new fence said the hell if you do. You got no easement across my land. So now he bulldozed that ugly road for nothing. I will file complaint with the county anyway. He needs permits for all he is doing and has none. Asshole works for the Government training pilots in Pennsicola. He leaves town tomorrow. He will come back to county red tags. I will also report him to state land department for removing saguaros. I am hoping the county will put the canyon back like it was and bill him for it.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kinda pathetic to think about the anger and aggression the guy lives with: fucking up Mother Nature, threatening to kill dogs as punishment to you, making everyone around him uncomfortable. That's a wretched human being.

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't imagine such a asshole who removes saguaros cactus ( sure hope he's fined a hefty amount). Let us know sometime how this plays out desertdan. We own our driveway but previous owners back in 1969 when our house was built gave access to the lot next door for easement there road forks off from ours. But it was "written" in our contract we signed. Our unselfishness led to another persons greedy boundary

If I am reading this correct he bought land locked property (has no access and is surrounded by owned properties), is that correct?
                He did things wrong, but the courts will give him access (he may have to but it) to his land.
                He should have went around and talked to all the folks next to him, and even down they road a bit, telling them of his plans and just getting to know the peps he is moving next to. He has put his foot in a pile of shit with this one, he may as well sale out now, no one like him! Hell I dont ether and I am not there.
                And rather than threaten to shoot the dogs he should have talked with you about his fears of them. This is a touchy subject as folks (me too) luv their dogs, but you are responsible for them, I'll recommend a fence.

Comment

The guy has an easement to his main property but he was trying to make an entrance to a piece that is on other side of the canyon. I have a very good fence. But dogs do get out, escape once in a while. He says my dogs tried to attack his kid. If my dogs attacked children I would shoot them myself. They are big loveable Yellow Labradors. He has no permit. I have been checking and he is in violation of many county codes. i hope I can get inspector out here today. A miserable,awful, angry piece of human excrement he is.

Comment

" A miserable,awful, angry piece of human excrement he is. " Indeed and possibly has a death wish. Shooting someone's dog would get you shot where I'm at.
                  Focus and relativity.

Comment

A classic example of HUAS, I hope they can get to this fast with all the other shit going on right now.
                    Whats HUAS? Head Up Ass Syndrome!

Comment

Buddy me to my paranoia drove off a cliff after I got my card and I haven’t seen it since good riddance

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X