WW Autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! WW Autos

I'm growing 4 WW auto's in Fox Farm Ocean soil. They are 5 weeks old and one of the plants has started to show some leaf damage on a few of the bottom fan leaf's. Other than that they all look great so I'm am a bit anxious to figure out what is going on. The more I've read the less I become of what is actually going on! Thought's and ideas?

Brown spots appearing on your lower leaves? See what cannabis leaves look like as a result of pH fluctuations and learn the solution!
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

I say this way to much, first thing to check with leaf issues is PH. PH being out of range is the most common issue with whats called deficiencies.
      Go here
      Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

follow the links to "Read more" and you will find the first thing to check for is PH.

Comment

• Cobra429
        Cobra429 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been really good with keeping my ph in check. I haven't checked the ph of the run off except for a few times and it's been in the 5.5 to 5.8 range. As for watering as mentioned i'm growing WW autos in 5 gal fabric pots with Fox Farm Ocean soil and feeding every time i'm watering. They seem to be growing great at 5 weeks and are 12" tall. Question, should I water until I have 10 to 20% runoff or not? I've read both ways using this type of medium and feeding liquid fertilizer. I seem to have to really soak the pot before I get any run off!

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        With the nutes I would say do the run off, it washes left over salts out

Your ph is too low for soil. Should be around 6.5 or so. 5.5 is for coco or hydro.
      DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
      315 LEC
      6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
      6" Carbon filter
      3- 6" fans
      humidifier
      temp and humidity gauge
      5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
      FF trio nutrients

Comment

While you could possibly have leaf miners but I would bet on your PH being out of range. In soil, it should be between 6-7.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X