More light everywhere (almost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More light everywhere (almost)

Plants in all stages and some new lights on the way! I probably shouldn't have but I put a couple new lights on my credit card. $750 later, I have a Mars Hydro TS3000 that is on the way (should be here Wednesday), and a Spider Farmer SF2000 that I had to preorder so I have no idea when it will get here, yet. The TS3000 is going in one of my 4x4s, to replace the 315 CMH I took out. My 8x8 now has 4x 315 CMH lights in there so hopefully I can up my yields a little in there. The SF2000 will be going in my 2x4 to replace the cheap blurple light that's in there. Enjoy the pictures and happy holidays everyone!

Pictures 1-3
    Blue Dream about a week from harvest (give or take a few days). I won't get much from them unfortunately but I'll still get a few oz of quality smoke to last a few weeks.

Pictures 4-7
    Next ladies up are 3-5 weeks out I think. Should give me a few oz of each strain hopefully. Plants aren't very big but buds are already pretty big for week 5. Strains are GG#4, Girl Scout Cookies, Cali Bay Dream, and Critical Orange Punch.

Pictures 8-10
    A couple shots of the flower tent. 14 (I think) of the girls just got put in there a few days ago. I know they're small but I wanted to start the BU2B PPP method in each tent so I can get my plant numbers down and yields up.

Picture 11
    4x4 with some GG#4, TK91, and Blue Dream clones under a MH at 750W (I think). They will veg until the other Blue Dream comes down in 2 weeks.

Pictures 12-13
    The 2x2 mother tent, just recently given a trim.

Picture 14
    Clones taken for the PPP method, should be rooted soon. I have 2 of each Gorilla Blue, Girl Scout Cookies, Straight Lemonade, Lemon Cookies, and Cali Bay Dream.

Picture 15
    ​​​​​​​Getting my bucket of ice ready to make some hash. I figured since it's cold enough out, mother nature can make my ice for me. It will be my first time making bubble hash so we'll see how it comes out. I'll post an update when it's done.
    Attached Files

I reckon go big or go home? LOL Big job taking care of all those are they all sexed?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah they're all clones from feminized seeds, a couple were bag seed. All of them have already had clones go through flower though. The TK91 will be the last for a while because it tends to herm. Otherwise, everything else is good.

Wow !! Really nice. Bet the power company loves you !! Merry Christmas !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Yeah I'm sure they do. My bill really isn't much higher than a family of 3-4 yet honestly. I've kind of been penny pinching on the electricity 😂 I may get another TS3000 to get rid of the MH but that may not be for a little while. I will eventually turn that back to 75% though, probably sooner rather than later.

Thats looking pretty proper. New toys are fun and I hope you make the most out of them. Definitely some excellent stuff in there.

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

What do you do for your part time job? Way to stay on top of things! All different stages going on and they all look great👍🏻

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I'm a server at Village Inn. Used to be working way more hours but well with corona and all it's been slow so a lot less hours, and tips. I was actually trying to keep the 8x8 for strictly flowering and was going to have a new cycle go in when the first was halfway through. I think it was actually hurting my yields and causing stretching, etc. So now I'm flowering almost everything so I can basically start over. I want 8-10 ladies in my 8x8, possibly including one hydro. May throw in 4 autoflowers as well while they grow. The 4x4s I want to go down to 2-3 ladies in each. It's definitely been a chore, but well worth it.
      Last edited by dphipps1020; 12-26-2020, 08:39 AM.

Got my hash done finally. 26.6g of regular hash and a few grams of finer, better quality hash. Bought a pollen press to make them into little 1g discs. Started pressing them and got about halfway done when my press stripped out and quit working. Be really careful if you buy one and definitely don't get aluminum, try to make sure it's steel or something heavy. Ordered another one, stainless steel this time so I hope it's better than the last one was. Did 3 runs in the ice water and that's what I came out with. Not sure the exact weight of the trim I used, but it was a lot! My paint mixer didn't want to stir it very good there was so much.
    Attached Files

Comment

hello dphipps, what amazes me is your comment, a few quality oz's to last a few weeks, your a beast, lol! an oz lasts me 1 month.

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      It used to last me a month, when I had to buy it. Now I just smoke what I want. I usually sit at home and hang out with my dogs so I tend to smoke a lot. I wait tables too so that doesn't help either, gotta keep a level head with people all day 😂

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Covid has me smoking more and growing more. Those jars in my cabinet don’t stay full nearly as long as they used to

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same. I'm down to just over 3 jars left and already worrying about cutting the next ones down so I don't run out 😂 Luckily for me they're in the harvest window, so they only have another week before they come down, tops.

today is a sad day for me, i went to say hello to my girls, and two of them turned out to be boys! I had four plants in my tent, two where auto fems, and two that came from some auto fems i grew. so i assumed they would be auto fems too, but they didn't show in signs under the 18/6 light schedule, so i made a make-shift tent out of pvc and tarps, and moved the two in there with a 12/12 schedule, and they started to flower. they have been on 12/12 for 18 days, and now, fucking seeds what should i do? one of the only had one seed, and I plucked it off, the other has quite a few, so I took it outside, where it will surely die. do you thing the plant that I plucked off the seed, will keep growing more? do you think the two autos in my tent will get seeds?
    Attached Files

Comment

• gbauto
      gbauto commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better if you started a new thread, rather than just dropping in.

dphipps1020 very impressive set up you have there and a lot of work. Work aside though, growing cannabis is very rewarding. Hanging out with your dogs is A OK, most of time dogs are better than people, but I digress. The covid has caused my cannabis intake to increase. Just cause I'm lazy can you put up a link to the rosin press you bought? Santa brought me a Bubble Hash Machine for Christmas. Who knew that Santa even knew what that was? And I want to make some of those little hash disks cause I think they look cool.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

my bad, sorry about that dphipps

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're good

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X