Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Up, GWE fam! (sorry, been listening to too much grime lately)
    It's been a good week for my little sub-10-square-feet grow. Mystic is still going strong, and the Sour Bubbly is a total champ. Mystic #2 is another story alas.

Mystic is drinking and putting on weight, but 90 days in she's kinda getting ready for flush I think. I'll do a trichome watching post later in the week and maybe you can help me make my decision. Anyone else grown Blue Mystic Auto? If so, how many days?

Mystic #2 is the ugly stepchild of the tent alas. She started with that inter-node stretch and has just been weird, gangly, and unimpressive ever since. Side by side with her big sister she's an embarrassment. This said, I must take some blame, my light was a bit too high when she was a seedling, I probably trained her too hard, and in recent weeks she's stretched up to only 14" from my P300 and some of my top colas have bud bleached. My P300 is now back at 18" from the canopy.

Sour Bubbly #2 has been a joy, thick stems, huge fans, really strong growth. I've learned so much from GWE and from this forum, but I relish having my own little ways to do things too. Like rockman I'm stripping my 1st node but keeping both the 2nd and 3rd nodes. Like Green75 I then trim those stems down to something akin to his awesome manifolds. But I never could get Rockman's wire staples or Green's wire hooks to work perfectly for me. I think this is because I have softwire. The thing is I like softwire's grip on the plant, so I made a hybrid staple/hoop/peg with some kebob skewers cut in half and some softwire

4-19-17 DAY 82 | 53 | 17 Fed Mystic leftover Gen III nutes.

4-20-17 DAY 83 | 54 | 18 Made 4 softwire pegs and did some training on Sour Bubbly #2.

4-21-17 DAY 84 | 55 | 18 Leftover nutes to Sour Bubbly. Made Gen I nutes for Mystic #2 w. 5ml CalMag at 5.9 Ph. Made Gen III nutes for Mystic 6.1 Ph. Late flower side: 31%/52% 75/91 Veg side: 35%/51% 77/90

4-23-17 DAY 86 | 57 | 22 Leftover nutes to both Mystics. Late flower side: 30%/46% 75/90 Veg side: 36%/52% 77/86

4-25-17 DAY 88 | 59 | 24 Made Gen III for Mystic 6.0 Ph. I was concerned that my fan was drying out her pot (and perhaps making it seems she's thirstier than she really is). Simple solution, I pinned a piece of white card across the lower level of my pepper cage Late flower side: 22%/50% 73/81 Veg side: 25%/51% 75/86

4-27-17 DAY 90 | 61 | 26 Sour Bubbly's been doing so well that I made her Veg II nutes today with 5ml of CalMag 6.0 Ph. I also gave her a major haircut, 7 growth tips/stems, and 14 fan leaves. Made Gen II 6.0 Ph nutes for Mystic #2 (this is the p/k boost), not sure if the timings right she's such a little weirdo. Late flower side: 22%/55% 70/90 Veg side: 25%/56% 73/88

I've also been germinating some random seeds for my buddy's new open air greenhouse.
    Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 04-28-2017, 01:04 PM.
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Dingus, half the fun is the McGuyver'ing

Hey Tony, very happy with my little stakes, they hold in the medium very well. I'm just wondering when Mystic will finally be done!

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      I know I commented on this but can't find it so- INVENTIVE supports and really pleasing to look at...fresh & clean!
      Love the pepper cages! Your MYSTIC is robust and Sour Bubbly image is frameable- a Japanese garden

• StoneyTony
      StoneyTony commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear. I'm going to try something like that on my next grow.

Lots of thick beautiful buds! 👍 You're learning so much, and very admirably you're sharing this with others. And I love your ingenuity with the tie-downs! 😊 Enjoy the fruits of all your grows! 🌻
    Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
    Recent grows...
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

Stellar idea! Love the kabob tie down that might just work for me!!!
      FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
      Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
      2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Editing a comment
        Thanks MommaBear. Give them a shot, I found them really handy

I've been taking some Zorb shots of the Blue Mystic's buds over the last week.
      I'm starting to see some amber tinges so I think today is her final feed and I'll start a flush next time she she's dried out. That'll be 14 weeks.
      Thanks to the Santa Ana winds she's been in the teens for RH for her penultimate week

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My IG

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        WOW BTB that is one great graphic!! And here too the dry spring winds...not off shore but plenty dry...perfect for the flowers.
        Eager for your next report

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Tika & Tony, I was bit stoned so i whiffed the alignment of the bottom set of pics but I'll get it right next time

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        You're just so amazing in your chronicling of the grows! 👍💥

Great pics..can't wait to see her finished out

Comment

Great colas. They look amazing

Comment

I kinda wish I could have given her another week but Mystic is coming down today. Nuggage

-Rita Mae Brown

My IG

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Bob, Tika, CC
            The trim done finally, it was a jungle in there! A pretty good haul I hope

• StoneyTony
            StoneyTony commented
            Editing a comment
            Chunky, tasty buds!

• rockman
            rockman commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome! Enjoy every last bit!!😉

Excellent! Beautiful plant

Comment

So thick! Nice job Brit!
            Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Good job dude.........looks amazing
              The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Nice plant lady...Looks great

Comment

Great buds , chop chop

Comment

Looking great

Comment

Jeg, Dhingus, Vapo, Green, Joe and Ergot thanks guys.
                      I love this auto schedule -- just finishing up the Bubblelicous stash, and I don't have to wait months for another haul. Keeps me busy though, I have a sort of THC infused ADD I think at least as far as my grow goes I should really make coco mix this afternoon ...

That scissor hash tho...

-Rita Mae Brown

My IG

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
                        Jibblerjoe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        O yeah, got those big buds

• rockman
                        rockman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You can really get an auto to sing....congrats! 👍

That scissor hash tho...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X