Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trich watching update, the Bubble is really getting there now, I think feed after next is flush start
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bob, excited to smoke this and to get my staggered monthly harvest going. Slowly dialing in my system and ever thankful for the sufferance of these plants

• bobsakamoto
      bobsakamoto commented
      Editing a comment
      hey, don't sell yourself short...you do more than alright by them

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like Easter colors!!!! Beautiful palette! Get all them eggs In Your basket!

beautiful pics. typed a whole opinion of flushing then deleted it, how many days are you in flower??
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• CCisme
      CCisme commented
      Editing a comment
      Ive been wondering about that final flush before harvest and what your suppose to use.

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      I use plain Ph'd water, but on the first flush I use a little bit of sledgehammer flush agent.
      Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 04-02-2017, 02:41 PM.

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      As to days in flower, it's day 64 today, she was really into flowering by day 30 or so, so 34 days of flowering.
      She may do 8 or 9 more days, so 42-3 days flowering in total. She's been at 20 hr light a day throughout.

Everyone has their own fush ritual to include length of time and what they flush with, i have tried a few methods but found my preferred way thato works for me. Only thing i change now is the length depending on pot size which is just common sense, my 1 gallon pots get shorter flushing times than 2 and 3 gal pots.
    Perpetual setup!

Comment

Hi All, busy and "long" week, but finally got to an update. The Bubble is right in the zone and I plan to chop her on Saturday. My first Sour Bubbly seed "failed to launch" but to be fair it was a small green and "free" seed. 2nd time around a plumper browner seed came through. It's been dry here which the flowering plants should benefit from but I worry for the vegg'ing sisters. Re-jigged tent a bit to create a linear veg, mid flower, late flower progression. Hopefully I can spot add some humidity on one side of the tent while keeping the late flower end dry... we'll see.

3-25-17 DAY 57 | 30 Trained and trimmed Mystic#2, gave her Gen I nutes w. 5ml CalMag @ 6,0 Ph (run off 6.0). Rotated Mystic and Bubble. 39%/60% 75/91

3-27-17 DAY 59 | 32 Small Gen III feed for Bubble @ 6.2 Ph. She's slowing down drinking and is slipping into senescence. 25%/57% 73/86

3-28-17 DAY 60 | 33 Mystic dried out a bit too much fed leftover Gen I nutes. Leftover Veg I nutes to Mystic #2. Made Gen III nutes for Bubble 5.9 Ph (run off 5.2 Ph). Gave up on Sour Bubbly seed and pulled a second one from the fridge to warm up to room temp. 16%/54% 73/90

3-29-17 DAY 61 | 34 Set Sour Bubbly #2 seed to soak 6.2 Ph water (no rhizo this time). Made Gen II nutes for Mystic (with the P/K pop) 5.7Ph. Maybe this was too early but I'm dialing in and you can see the Blue Mystic and Bubblelicous have had very different growth cycles. 16%/58% 75/90

3-30-17 DAY 62 | 35 Sour Bubbly #2 seed put in re-hydrated jiffy peat pellet under CFLs (going back to tried and true methods). Made Veg II with 5ml CalMag for Mystic #2 6.0 Ph. 25%/55% 75/88

3-31-17 DAY 63 | 36 Big trim for the Mystic in a.m., in evening fed leftover Gen II to Mystic 6.2 Ph, Gen III to Bubble 5.5 Ph. 16%/54% 73/86

4-1-17 DAY 64 | 37 Made some plain 5.8Ph water for the seed, been misting several times a day to aid humidity. Added cut off water bottle over the jiffy pellet for more humidity. Put pepper cage on Mystic #2

4-2-17 DAY 65 | 37 Flushed Bubble, Plain water at 6.0 Ph with 2.5ml of Sledgehammer flush agent, run-off was 5.2Ph. Made Gen II nutes 6.1 Ph for Mystic, she seems to be handling the extra nutes fine but I worry I may have been a tad early moving to Gen II. 34%/61% 73/86

4-3-17 DAY 66 | 38 | 1 Sour Bubbly #2 popped overnight Stripped netting off peat pellet and put it into pot I'd previously prepared for Sour Bubbly #1. Leftover nutes to Mystic #2 34%/62% 72/86

Very excited for my new plant and my imminent harvest. Bubbly#2 is still under CFLs until I pull the Bubble, then all the plants shift spots and I'm actually gonna break down my CFL grow area.
      Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 04-04-2017, 12:29 PM.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My IG

Comment

Great journal dude.....plants look excellent😀😀......happy harvest dude🌱🌿🌲🌳🔪😀
        also dude I noticed you have 3 different led's, which is best iyo?
        Last edited by Vapo69; 04-04-2017, 12:49 PM.
        The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Vapo ... if my plan works then I should be harvesting once a month or so from here on out

From Left to right, the lights are a 90W Flower Boost UFO from Dorm Grow, Advanced Platinum P300, and on the veg side of the tent, $60 worth of Roleandro 300W full spectrum.

The P300 is by far the better light. I wish I could justify buying a 2nd one and using it at half strength for veg but alas. In veg the P300 gives super tight node spacing and hungry growth, in flowering fat buds

• Vapo69
          Vapo69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Niiiiice light, I'm saving for CMH dude but going to keep led as well when I get it, did you see Tika setup.....I think she has like 3 p600......so cool......harvesting once a month would be the mutt's nut's lol

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          We need that monthly harvest bad, our dispensary habit has bloomed again recently and I just can't afford that supposedly "fancy" dispensary weed!
          Yeah Tika's set-up is drool worthy for sure. If I ever do a bigger op T8s for veg and P600s for flower are about perfect.

Great update and excellent pics of some lovely plants! 🌿 Bubble has gained good weight on those buds...harvesting should a pleasure! And Mystic is on its way to giving you even more sweets! 😉Bet you're liking this staggered system!
        Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
        Recent grows...
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          Hey Rockman, thanks, I hope the Mystic may rival your recent haul if she fattens up properly. I am excited to get the perpetual harvest going but I can already see the challenges that different strain's lifecycle's present. I started the Mystic at the same time as the Bubble but the Mystic may even go a full month longer than the bubble. This said, as long as I start a new seed with each pre-harvest flush I should be able to stay somewhat in the ballpark.

Trichome watching on the Bubble. 2nd flush today she's only got 3 more days. A few ambers popping up on the upper buds so I'm reassured that Saturday is the day for the chop
        Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 04-04-2017, 11:11 PM.

-Rita Mae Brown

My IG

Comment

• Sheesh
          Sheesh commented
          Editing a comment
          Great grow and pictures. I believe you mentioned using the Z Orb for the trichome pictures. I use the same and find it tough to keep the camera steady. How do you stabilize the camera for your pics? I have a method but it's not great and still tough to get good shots

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          HI Sheesh, it's a bit precarious to be frank ... the cable is kinda short and my shot taking button doesn't work well. I do take the plant out of the tent to take trich shots. For me, I find it helps to watch the screen instead of the camera, then I just try a freeze when I get a good shot and hit the mousepad on the laptop to take a shot.
          What's your approach?

• Sheesh
          Sheesh commented
          Editing a comment
          duct tape and bubble gum, sort of. I took a cardboard paper towel tube and taped the orb to the end. I adjusted the ord to max zoom first (you won't be able to get to the adjusting ring). I bent the paper towel tube about 180 degrees and steady the contraption on my scrog frame. I will try attaching a photo of the results below.

Cheers for keeping your journal going, I'm learning a lot from it

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Ergot, it helps me keep myself in line

Great pics, she looks ready

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          Hey Joe, yeah she's right on the zone but no time till Saturday morning, she'll be fine

Duuuuuuuude.....put it in a bong and pass it along..............to me preferably lol 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪😀😀😀😀..........juicy looking pics BTB....good work dude😂😂
        The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          Go on and rub it in Vapo, you know I've 3 more weeks before I can actually smoke it

I can do the patience of the grow ... but waiting for the dry and cure kills me every time. I'll probably wont be smoking the Bubble until I'm harvesting the Mystic.

My Orb pics...
        4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          Those look lovely Sheesh, the Zorb has a really shallow depth of field so you can often only get one "plane" of a shot in focus.
          Be sure you get some pics of the trichs on the buds themselves as well as the sugar leaves

Harvest Day for the lovely Bubble.
        Off for the weekend but she's chopped trimmed and hung. Nice thick nugs, at least 1-2 oz I hope ... fingers crossed.
        I won't weigh until it's dried. Did a final 3rd flush last night so she was chopped wet after about 18hrs of dark. hopefully this will slow her dry time down a bit, it's often pretty dry here

-Rita Mae Brown

My IG

Comment

• StoneyTony
          StoneyTony commented
          Editing a comment
          Gotta love chunky girls like that. Enjoy mate

Look at those Chunksters!!!!! And great colors in the bud shot too. Very pleasing to the eye. What's up next?
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          Hey Tika, My Mephisto Sour Bubbly (Hubbabubbamelloscope x 24 ct.) is now 9 days
          You inspired me to pick that next seed when we talked strains

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool! Eager to see how she grows

Good harvest. I think you got 2zips

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          That would be lovely ... but the shrink is always a bit disheartening ... they're pretty shrunken now and still a day or so to go.

Great fat buds there...enjoy when ready! 👍👍
        Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
        Recent grows...
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Rockman, getting there, maybe jar tonight or tomorrow.
          Then two more weeks and it should be ready for our national holiday (which coincidentally is my girlfriend's birthday (always go down well at the dispensary).

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X