Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    replied
    Grow on BTB! Must be nice to be back with your girls! 😊🌿🌿🌿🌿

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika, good to be back, it was a very tough move

• Tika
    replied
    Welcome back into the fold BTB.
    Have had several Mastiff friends ( dogs)
    Bravo for your girlfriend!!!! Good job πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Mastiffs and weed, who knew@!
    She's a South African mastiff, runt of the litter, her dad is 240lbs of pure muscle and sinew ... I've only seen pictures but terrifying.

• Marley
    commented on 's reply
    HAHA, sorry about the plants but that's hilarious. Only because I have a 215 lbs Mastiff that I KNOW would eat all my plants if given the chance. When my wife smokes in the bathroom he charges through the door and won't stop sniffing at her pipe until she's done.

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Nebula, yes I think that it's about heat and light distance.
    I need a new AC but have to get a casement window one so I'm saving up.
    Regardless, the Blue Mystic is shaping into a lovely, heavy, smoke

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    Hi all, apologies for ghosting from the forum this week. I've been out of town helping my brother with his move and there literally wasn't a moment.

The good news is that my girlfriend did a great job of looking after the tent and all the plants survived and thrived in my absence. However, it was a bit much to ask her to take notes and pictures along the way so no specific updates for this week.

In general all is good. Mystic #2 is pretty much done already so I think I'll start her flush this week. Sour Bubbly #2 is in her stretch and has got some nice height since that big trim last week. Beary White has done very well and I topped her the day I got back.

Don't really have pics for the week so I've included an update on my friend's outdoor grow. Among them you'll see a lovely little Girl Scout Cookie clone that was doing really well until THE BEAST set upon her. Typically very sweet despite her 140lbs of presence, the beast seems to love her indicas. She totally ignored the sativas in the garden but gave all the indicas a chew and utterly decimated the poor GSC.

Leave a comment:

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    That's an ounce per month! That's definitely a great yield, congrats!

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    Was it hot in the canopy?

I agree with Green, and also it could definitely be the strain. The fact is, some strains will literally never get dense no matter what you do. Not even under a 1000W HPS. It's just not in their genetics. That's not necessarily what happened this time, but just something to keep in mind!

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    Right on!

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the taste test, too. It's nice to know.

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    yay!! great work, BTB

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Impressive indeed! Enjoy those punches!! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    Well done mate πŸ˜€

• Tika
    replied
    Another fabulous write up BTB. I like that little bud bleach...some covet the smoke. Sour Bubbly looking grand and great Blue mystic shots and buds.
    yea my hydro guy said he stopped rhizo early on, my directions said 2mls thru the end down from 8 mos.. With your knowledge and understanding I have no doubt you will refine the Canna feed to your liking.
    My Bubba 76- speaking of shrinking are all 3 plants - small ridiculous buds and shrinking right before my eyes. And I let them go an extra week in flower. Wonder if the strain doesn't like LST?
    Great show & info- thanks a bunch

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X