Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    You made me blush DAAS
    Gonna do a proper update soon I promise. Here's my latest lady, gettin' her harvest day lean on

She smells so fruity, candylicious!
    Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 06-24-2017, 02:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Can't wait for the update , I know I have learned alot from your journal, best one I have ever tried to keep up with. Have a nice party.

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks DAAS, it's just a tiny apartment grow but it provides
    I need to do an update though, harvesting the Sour Bubbly today ... trim party!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    What a wonderful journal.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    Sweet boy Webster!!! Such a good little man ❤️. I will be back with reply to the rest after guests leave.
    back. yes this gathering in "real" time was very unique in my book. "Hey- lets drive some distance- have lunch- talk weed/forum/ interests"...drive back. You are very kind in your appreciation. my Blue mystic Is the biggest bud I have ever held! Letting her dry some . Maybe next time we could picnic? Did you go to the ostrich farm for emu oil????
    a beautiful day with you three.
    Eager for reports on your next thread.
    hugs to the three of you ❤️
    Last edited by Tika; 06-16-2017, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    6-16-17

Well I’ve been lax on my grow for a few weeks. I’ve been very busy enjoying myself. The primary culprit was 72 hours of techno in the mountains last week, but I also had a lovely afternoon meeting Tika, so I think it’s best to blame her

My Blue Mystic #2 harvest was underwhelming again. The buds are too larfy and I think heat and having my lights a bit too close have been issues. I’ve finally installed my window AC in our guest room/grow room so hopefully that will help regulate temps. I’ve also moved my lights up a bit, giving the P300 a full 18” and the Red UFO and vegging Roelandro at 17”.

6-2-17 DAY 63 | 27 Leftover nutes to Beary White & Sour Bubbly #2. Set a couple of seeds to soak, Mephitso Sour Bubbly Cush and another of those highsupplies.com Jack Here autos. As above jarred Blue Mystic.

6-3-17 DAY 64 | 27 Gave Beary White a big trim and made her Veg I nutes w. 5ml of CalMag, 6.0Ph. Trimmed some fans from the Sour Bubbly #2 also. Made Gen II nutes for Sour Bubbly 6.1 Ph. Planted seeds in rehydrated jiffy peat pucks and crossed my fingers. Late flower side: 34%/56% 81/91 Veg side: 37%/59% 82/93

6-5-17 DAY 66 | 29 Leftover nutes to Sour Bubbly #2.

6-7-17 DAY 68 | 31 | 1 Made Gen IV nutes for Sour Bubbly #2 5.9Ph. Leftover nutes to Beary White. Sour Bubbly Cush popped so Day 1 for her Late flower side: 36%/61% 73/91 Veg side: 43%/65% 77/91

6-9-17 DAY 70 | 33 | 3 Leftover nutes to Sour Bubbly #2. Made Veg II nutes for Beary White. Late flower side: 31%/62% 72/93 Veg side: 37%/61% 78/91

6-11-17 DAY 72 | 35 | 5 Leftover nutes to Beary White. Made Gen III for Sour Bubbly #2 who really needed it, let her dry out a bit too much and so late in flowering she went yellow really quick. C’est la vie.

6-14-17 DAY 75 | 38 | 7 Leftover nutes to Sour Bubbly #2, she’s still drinking it seems. Moved Beary white across to the early-flower spot in the middle of the tent, put her into a pepper cage and tied down a few stems to even the canopy. Made Veg II w. 5ml CalMag 6.0Ph. Made Veg I rooting nutes for Sour Bubbly Cush 6.0Ph

6-15-17 DAY 76 | 39 | 8 Made Gen III for Sour Bubbly #2 6.1 Ph, probably the last nutes for this young lady. Took trich pics of her too. Leftover nutes to Beary White. Rejigged my light to above mentioned distances. Transplanted the Sour Bubbly Cush to 3 gallon smart pot of coir mix. Watered around the rim of this new pot to prime the medium and encourage the roots to spread. Seem to have the AC dialed in a bit, set on cool (not energy saver) at 78 degrees which seems to keep my tent from reaching above 90 degrees. Late flower side: 35%/64% 75/90 Veg side: 38%/70% 77/90

Meeting Tika has been an inspiration. As well as giving me enough leftover nutes to probably last out the year, Tika gifted me and my girlfriend a “weed flight” -- a taste of all her extant strains.
    Let me just say Tika’s weed is da bomb and it inspires me to do better [Tika is also da bomb].
    We love you Tika, the Webster pic is for you.
    Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 06-16-2017, 11:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    I've just been following the ladies ... from behind
    Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 06-16-2017, 11:58 AM.

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    😁😁😂😂👏👏👏

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    I meant your ladies bro..

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green, heading into my third year growing now

• Green75
    replied
    Awesome job...really came a long way

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Rockman, we're gonna have a bit of a Blue Mystic glut but there's worse problems to have
    Hopefully there will be some left by the time the Sour Bubbly rolls in, in about a month or so. I'm hoping to get to a point where we can have a selection of strains on hand.

• rockman
    replied
    Enjoy! 💥 💥 💥 Keep those harvests rolling along! 🌿😉

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Jeg, it's a grow journal in one pic
    I use Photoshop because that's what I'm most familiar with. Lynda.com is invaluable if you wanna pick up new tech skills (but then I get free access though work).

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    I love this poster you made. I want to learn these skills too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X