Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks NA420, I'll admit I also feel like the last thing I need to do to the poor planet is add more C02.
    With all the people, planes, and cars literally stacked on top of one another in LA it feels like there should be enough C02 to go around.

• NA420
    commented on 's reply
    Good point Brit! I keep the flap on the veg tent open to let CO2 cycle through. I also generate CO2 whenever I'm feeding or training i let it go in there lol.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Cool! Eager to see how she grows

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Rockman, getting there, maybe jar tonight or tomorrow.
    Then two more weeks and it should be ready for our national holiday (which coincidentally is my girlfriend's birthday (always go down well at the dispensary).

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    That would be lovely ... but the shrink is always a bit disheartening ... they're pretty shrunken now and still a day or so to go.

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Tika, My Mephisto Sour Bubbly (Hubbabubbamelloscope x 24 ct.) is now 9 days
    You inspired me to pick that next seed when we talked strains

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Rosegold, thanks. CO2 for a 3 plant, back bedroom, grow seems a little overkill to me. There's a considerable amount of infrastructure to implement to do CO2 properly and on such a small grow I don't think the benefits would pay off. We do use a couple of human CO2 generators and a small canine one
    Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 04-11-2017, 10:26 AM.

• Rosegoldmoney
    replied
    Brit your harvest looks great. Why don't you use any c02 to fatten up your nugs?

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Great fat buds there...enjoy when ready! 👍👍

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Good harvest. I think you got 2zips

Leave a comment:

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    Gotta love chunky girls like that. Enjoy mate

• Tika
    replied
    Look at those Chunksters!!!!! And great colors in the bud shot too. Very pleasing to the eye. What's up next?

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    Harvest Day for the lovely Bubble.
    Off for the weekend but she's chopped trimmed and hung. Nice thick nugs, at least 1-2 oz I hope ... fingers crossed.
    I won't weigh until it's dried. Did a final 3rd flush last night so she was chopped wet after about 18hrs of dark. hopefully this will slow her dry time down a bit, it's often pretty dry here

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Those look lovely Sheesh, the Zorb has a really shallow depth of field so you can often only get one "plane" of a shot in focus.
    Be sure you get some pics of the trichs on the buds themselves as well as the sugar leaves

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Go on and rub it in Vapo, you know I've 3 more weeks before I can actually smoke it

I can do the patience of the grow ... but waiting for the dry and cure kills me every time. I'll probably wont be smoking the Bubble until I'm harvesting the Mystic.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X