Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Love the out door space! ahhhhh refreshing. I loathe bouncing rooms...see it as a 911 to the dentist for broken front teeth if there are more than 1 person in it ...( the old bitch strikes again!) it must have been an exhilarating weekend. VBG

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    On topic, makes sense
    All that bouncing, all those dabs, I can't think straight but I am living proof you cannot OD on cannabis

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. I meant the outside grow but who doesn't love a bouncy castle!!!

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Jeg.
    Apparently the trick is to just go collect one from a kid's party posing as the delivery guy -- our delivery guy was very serious about making sure that only he would be coming to pick it up. He must have been burned before.

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Rockman. The trick here is get the work done before it gets too hot to work outside
    The outdoor grow is fun but very much about low maintenance, set it and forget it growing rather than the daily tending of my own grow.
    Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 04-27-2017, 07:06 PM.

• rockman
    replied
    Glad you're having some fun BTB! 🎪 Must be nice to get outdoor growing going now...I've got a month until my sungrown babies soak up that beautiful solar energy.🌞 🌿 Play on! 🎵🎵🎵

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    I want one!!!! Cool pics

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    Hi All, not my regular update but couldn't resist sharing our exceedingly fun 4-20 weekend and the start of my buddy's outdoor grow for the year.

I work at a computer all day typically so it was great to get outside and get dirty for real. We set up his new grow space on Saturday then had a second 4-20 party on Sunday. At one point there were 4 dab stations of different types going simultaneously! I should be able to give you a detailed run down of shatter vs crumble, and propane honey dripper vs electric nail ...but by that point I couldn't remember my name.

If it's been decades since you jumped about on a bouncy castle, I highly recommend it

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you're liking the Bubbles! My bubba was vaped, and I enjoyed the consistently sweet, slightly fruity flavor. And pleasant high. 😊 Also made both alcohol and oil extracts (both decarbed and non-decarbed).

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Rockman. Happy holiday to you. The Bubblelicious is great fun, quite heady, tiny hint of juicy fruit that I hope might develop with a few more weeks cure, nice solid nugs but quite a bit of compaction and shrinkage, very clean smoke already after only 9-10 days cure.

• rockman
    replied
    Awesome BTB! Great plants and closeups! 🌻 Enjoy the Bubbles sampling, and stay cool during your hot stretch! 🌞

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Bob, yeah tomorrow will be a very pleasant haze I expect

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Lucky, I do have a word doc of all the text that would be easy to convert but it doesn't have the pictures...

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    tell the photog happy birthday and hope you both have a wonderful holiday! oh and, obvs, really enjoying your journal.

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    At the risk of repeating what others said already, wow! What a journal! Def worth compiling it in a PDF! Oh and the plants look gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X