High Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Winter 2020

Welcome to my mixed grow this winter. I had this on another post but do to keeping all updated i will do a sorta journal of this grow. I have 4 different photo strains...Gorilla Glue, Tie Dye, Wedding Cake, Zkittlez. This morning i germinated 2 auto seeds from FBL they are crosses of strawberry shortcake x waist deep x lemon skunk LOL love it my challenge is to keep these healthy to harvest using the " Folgers containers" what the heck last autos i ran in these did fine, I need a challenge LOL. Most these photos will finish flowering at around 75days give or take and once these autos start digging in there roots they hopefully will be within the 2wk harvest window by the time these photos go to 12/12. I am going to grow these photos in 3gal. fabric pots alittle small yes........i love the challenge

Pics 1 &2 are germination station and seedlings are pic # 3 day one pic #4 7 days later. #5 is Tye Dye she's the biggest so far i give these seedling just Ph water for the first 2 wks then give 1/4 dose of FF grow big along with fish/bat guano tea combined in a 16oz water bottle i give this at 2wks till drains out the bottom. The autos when they come up from the soil will get nothing but Ph water for the first 2wks then they'll get the same nute mix but i'll wait till i see how they grow before just pouring on the ferts/nutes. Plants have to be growing making leaf. Like Tie Dye there she's growing great for being 7days. PATIENCE

I will do a weekly update as i see progress and changes with the plants. My info is below on what i use for tent, lights, soil. I'm a simple low key hobby grower who needs dirt to stay happy during winter.

Please feel free to post comments or questions. Different strokes for different folks.......wierd can be wonderful and fun, stay healthy. Keep your spaces clean.

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Why is it that every time I read one of your posts I hear it in my head as Ruth Whitefeather Feldman's voice? And in case folks don't get it...Disjointed on Netflix. Been a couple years since it wrapped but I still watch it. It ain't award worthy but I've never seen a dispensary and I look now to see the product. And Dank and Dabby. And I do enjoy reading the posts.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL just a few similarities eh?

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg. My son told me to watch it years ago because I was Ruth, LOL. Right down to her laugh
      "Um, are you sure I'm not Marie?" Lmao

Ahh the old winter grow journal challenge For sure I'll will following you madame @SoOrbudgal. Have a great winter grow and Bonne chance..!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning my friend Farmbuck tis a awful foggy very cold morning at our place. Woodstove did not get stoked before bed last night. Blasting the heater now

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hihihi here it's damp and snowing lolll Got the heater on and I'm always down to the "grow room" to make sure it's warm and humid enough for the little ones. So far 22 popped out of 24. I'm happy with the result, gonna put 2 more beans in germination lollll. Keep warm madame.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 12-05-2020, 12:16 PM.

You have a green thumb lady! No doubt you’ll have a great grow😉 can’t wait to see more pics

Comment

Yay! Looking awesome. Glad to see pictures, Gal!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you all guess your stuck with me every week or so updating. I will throw a critter or two pic also Eeek i'm getting blinded by the sun not seen it for a few days felt like a " swamp creature " with all the rolling fog

Awesome! I'm definitely subscribing!
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Welcome to my seedling station simple little low cost setup does the job. I have a odd growing photo seedling of wedding cake, not sure what if it's genetic i'm thinking she's a dud but i'll keep her going maybe she'll get it together? She's the one between the 2 good growing seedlings. The tye dye is on the left and the zkittlez on the right the little back one is a gorilla glue #4 she's behind do to failure to launch on first seed it's the last one of those seeds so fingers crossed.

The Folgers grow are auto flowers from FBL always strong starting. I plan on doing a transplant into only 3gal. fabric pots with the photos. Going to do the tye dye and zkittles today put those into the 4x4 with the 2 auto seedlings. Photos will be at 30" as will the autos from the light. Looking at giving the other 2 photos some more time to grow under CFL. I will adjust the height of these plants as i see need to. I've not done anything to these other than watered so far. Photos are 11 days old in the soil cup. Autos are 2 days above soil. On the 12th of Dec. i will call the autos at 1wk. See ya on the 12th for my weekly update and may have all ladies in the tent under the full spectrum Vipars old school still going LOL.

Keep your powder dry and warm

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like the wedding cake might make it from the pictures. Nice strains on the go.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok see ya then..!

Morning GWE this is a weekly update on my grow. I'm happy to report so far all is going well. With exception of my mutant wedding cake all others doing fine. #1 pic is of the photos all in 3gal. fabric left front is GG#4, #2 front is tie dye, back right #3 zkittlez #4 wedding cake all fem photo from seed. Those little 4x4 blocks are for my folgers coffee containers with the autos. They are just 7days above ground so don't want to put them in there yet, still going to use CFL 54watt to veg seedlings another week then they'll go into the tent. The canopy from top of plants to light is 30" these are only 2days under both vipars i'm just seeing how they do at 30" for several days then i'll boost the pots up higher on risers. For me it's easier having higher ground. OKie Dokie that's it for this show. I will update in another 7 days as things change. Oh....i've not given any feedings other than water as i think growth speed is on point no need for it for now......good soil Have a good day Go Seahawks !

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
          AccidentalGardener commented
          Editing a comment
          Love me a good mutant.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Going to go back to soil for my next grows. So glad you are posting a journal. I have had a couple mutants. One was an auto with 3 branches per node that did very well and my current Golden Lemon haze photo.
          I think you will like the wedding cake as mine is great for relaxing.

Luv the mutation!

Comment

They are gorgeous gals my friend. Keep us inform with your journal. I got mine at 24", I'm thinking to raise a bit this week.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Looks great SoOrbudgal - got yer hands full. And I'm sorry to say - Seahawks have done themselves in - read too many stories early in the season about how #3 was hands down MVP for the season - he looks awful average now - and the defense only shows up when they think they need to.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you shy of showing your pics my western grower lolllllll

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                FBL auto in red containers 2wks, photos in the fabric 3wks.

Well i'm still a tad foggy up and down all night so i screwed up this post. Just updating every 7days on this grow they are now 3wks old from seed for photos in the fabric pots and 2wks old on the red folgers autos. I started doing some training and topped the wedding cake photo got rid of that mutant top and spread out her arms. I've given a light feed of fish poo tea to all so far that's it. I could not keep my hands off like usual. We'll see how they recover they have so far been growing pretty strong. My humidity is 35% temps are between 78-80 i leave flaps open on the floor vents and have a fan outside blowing them gently.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice !! I see you have the HR problem like me, I'm gonna ask wife for a humidifier cuz now it's 27% for which it's a bit problematic for the girls.

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                Common theme right now! One extreme to the next. I’m running around 38% rh lights on snd low 40’s light off. Starting to wonder if that’s why my current grow has stalled. Finishing up wk11 and the Pineapple Chunk is reminding me of a big piece of meat in my smoker around 160 degrees. Seems to be going nowhere

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                That's the wedding cake photo i topped the mutant growth off so she's a tad low on the nodes but she's gaining growth just alittle slower do to the early head topping. But the leaf were getting so big like a clover and blocking the stem sites so i removed it a week ago. We'll see.

Good morning GWE holiday hangover coming to ya I'm on wk 4 veg on photos and 3wks with the autos in the red containers. Other than trying some topping on the 2 autos i wont do anything more. They are brittle now the stems i snapped one was going to tie it down so i just gave it a popsicle stick " crutch " to hold it in place till it healed and it has so they just were topped 1x main cola and that's all i'm doing to those now for training. They are so thick in the stems more so than the photos on some.

Pic #1 wedding cake photo 4wks from seed. #2 tye dye 4wks #3 the 2 autos in center they sit up on block risers and are 24" from lights now. #4 just showing the stems on these autos i'm tickled with the health so far. Today i will be giving a good drink of water to all. The fabric 3gal get 1/2gal ea and the autos get 16oz ea. Have a beautiful day stay healthy

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                They are just gorgeous..!

Looking fabulous SoOrbudgal
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X