Click image for larger version

Name:	F747117F-E82F-40C0-8077-674423531812.jpeg
Views:	568
Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	471165Click image for larger version

Name:	E4E9419C-A79C-4F79-909F-7A6E40F238CF.jpeg
Views:	314
Size:	2.82 MB
ID:	471166 Hi guys, so I started to see problems with leaves drooping, clawing don't know what it causes .. I was changing feed yesterday and I put Plagron Hydro a&b 15ml each, pure zym 10ml, and phd at 5.8 and today morning it was 6.5 so i put it back to 5.5-8 - ppm is 647 (i use drips to test ph) any ideas what it can be ? thx for any advice btw my res is with 10 l of water and air pump that has 240L/H
    temps are around 19-22 celsius and humidity 40-65

I have only one grow under my belt, so I may be wrong but I think your ppm is too high for such a small plant. I would remove about 1/3 of the nutrient from your reservoir and replace it with fresh water only.

Comment

Howdy Sheester, I am not familiar with the brand of nutriments that You mentioned so I can not advise You on their use or dosages. It looks like You have the light leaks covered. What is the temperature of the reservoir water? I try to keep mine between 64° F and 70° F by using ice bottles (changed as needed). I had a problem with a brown algae growing in my reservoirs (planters) and only got it under control by keeping the temperature down. I also keep the water well aerated as well. The pH should fluctuate some as the plant takes up the nutrients from the water. Back . some years ago. I nearly killed my plants by 'chasing' the pH level up and down in the reservoir between feedings, Now I just adjust the pH of the feed and top off water to around 6,0 and only check the drainage at the feeding. This gives me an indication of how well the plants are using the nutriments, the level starts at 6,0 and. usually, rises to around 6.75 (I use test strips to check the pH). The pH needs to fluctuate in the range of 5.5 to 6.5 bcause some of the nutriments are absorbed better by the plants at different pH levels, so it's not all bad for it to shift, if it stays at the same level, it can lead to nutrient lockout.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Hi guys, It looked better for a while but this morning I came and this is happening ! Anyone can help ?
        Attached Files

Comment

Nitrogen toxicity. The great close-up pics show the odd green patchiness.
          Does your plant have "the claw?" The talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends are a sign that your plant may have nitrogen toxicity. Learn how to fix it.
          There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
          1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
          2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
          3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• gbauto
            gbauto commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed.
            I'm not familiar with your nute brand, but the plants say the mix is too hot.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X