2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    πŸ‘‡my one n only journalπŸ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Glad you got all that going. Just lost my christmas grow from males. Guess wasnt paying attention thru the thanksgiving week Sucks Got 2 big buds going though.

Comment

Saturday 12/12
        Got the pots finished last night for the Dark Devil and Black Jack which will be dropping Monday. Got them moistened and between that, the other two pots, and keeping water in my drip trays RH is finally up past 40%.
        Watered both PP 250ml each with half strength big bloom and wholly mackerel.
        All in all super happy with everything so far, last time went pretty good after a few weeks at the start when I screwed things up but this time no screw ups yet so I’m hoping for smooth sailing.

Comment

Monday 12/14
          Dropped the Devil and Jack into their 3 gal pots after soaking for about 18 hours.
          Watered both PP 500ml each, plain water.
          PP2 and to a much smaller extent PP3 have some taco/canoeing happening on the two single/ 1st node leaves. My research shows that is most probably a heat + maybe over watering issue. Definitely not heat, I’m running a little under 20c to 22.5c so I’m pretty sure it’s not too hot and if anything I’m an under waterer so I’m also pretty sure it’s not overwatering. If it gets worse I’ll post a picture and ask.

Comment

Thursday 12/17
            I think Jack and Devil are breaking the surface. We’ll see tomorrow for sure.
            Watered both PP 500ml each. Bottom set of leaves have gotten no better or worse since the previous update. They are both having a good start on growing out their third nodes. Picture day is tomorrow.

Comment

Friday 12/18

Comment

• Xena
                Xena commented
                Editing a comment
                Both PP 2 week birthday.
                Black Jack is up wearing a freakin helmet, hopefully she decides to get rid of it.
                I think I F***ed Dark Devil up. Yesterday when I thought it and BJ were coming out I splashed a tiny bit of water on both and apparently I washed DD completely out of the dirt. I saw it this morning and the tap root looked okay so I replanted and dampened it. Figured I’ll give it until Christmas and if it’s not up then I’ll germ another.

• AccidentalGardener
                AccidentalGardener commented
                Editing a comment
                I had 2 of 6 helmets this time. Kept saturating sprout with h20 under dome until the moisture allowed the leaves to escape. Like soaking a bandage rather than ripping it off.

Saturday 12/19
              A Dark Devil update, she was up this morning. I thought that was pretty good for just one day. Wrong! She’s growin ass up aka root growing out of the soil. So I got my magnifier out and gently dug her up and turned her over so her little helmet head was above ground. If I haven’t killed this freakin thing yet nothing will, it has to be the hardiest strain ever.

Edit: I turned the light up to 80% still @~24”.
              Last edited by Xena; 12-19-2020, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
                Editing a comment
                good to know, because I have one going as part of the 6-plant do-over.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I always have put a toothpick into my soil during transplant for this reason LOL that toothpick stays put throughout the grow. Good for you getting that root placed correctly.

Sunday 12/20
              Watered both PP 500ml each with half strength (according to week 2 of FF soil schedule) grow big, big bloom, and Wholly mackerel.
              Both were a little droopy today and by bedtime I thought I had a problem, they had the worst case of the droopys that I’ve had but Monday morning they look great. I guess I pushed it with the let them dry too much.
              Watered both babies about 50ml each.
              Devil still has her helmet on.
              Last edited by Xena; 12-21-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Xena
                Xena commented
                Editing a comment
                Monday 12/21
                I moistened DD this morning and helped get the helmet off.
                Both PP are finally showing growth coming out from the lower nodes.

• MrPNW
                MrPNW commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m on my first grow. I got my clones from Trail Blazin in Bellingham, WA. The grower told me to let them dry to the point they just start to droop and then water them. I’m a couple months in and it now seems to happen about every 3 day. They perk right back up every time. She said it also help prevent the powdery mildew and keeps insects away.

Tuesday 12/22
              Watered DD and BJ 125ml each.
              Gave both about three quarter teaspoon of root blast.
              DD was smaller than I wanted to give anything but water but I really wanted to try and keep her and BJ on a similar schedule.

Watered both PP 500ml.
              Not sure if I’m getting a problem, both have been super droopy for a while, really bad tonight but in the morning have been perky and looking good. As long as they’re still looking good in the morning then I won’t worry much yet.

Comment

Thursday 12/24
                Watered both DD and BJ about 150ml each.

I don’t think I’ve said. I’ve had my light on 20/4 but switched to 18/6 last night. The droopies seem better today. They were terrible by the time the light was about to turn off, I don’t know if it’s just me but they seem much perkier with the extra two hours of sleep.
                Also got turned up to 100% and still ~24”.

After spending some time with them today, I think at least PP2 will get her head cut off tomorrow and probably PP3 too. I’m very pleased with the way they’re looking and think it’s time to fuck em up...... er top em. πŸ™‚
                Tune in tomorrow for some off with their heads pictures.βœ‚οΈ

Comment

• Cheeba
                  Cheeba commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That’s a good present to yourself!

• MrPNW
                  MrPNW commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’ve had my SF4000 set at 30”@60% for the past 2 months. I saw all the YouTube reviews about how bright these lights are, and how much higher they need to be, so I followed a bunch of suggestion in the comments.
                  A couple weeks ago I read the GWE Lux meter article and was going to buy the model the site showed but saw Dr. Meter’s new one for LED and bought it, the LX1332B. After doing some tests at canopy level I raised the light to just under my eye level when standing, I’m 6’1”. I got 250 x100 (25,000) at the top of the canopy with the light turned to 80% and my tent really lit up. My plants are seeming to like it so far.
                  I’m going to take it up higher and try to maintain the 250 reading by turning up the dimmer even further. There just isn’t enough about this light to get confirmation on hanging height and at what dim level.

Friday 12/25
                Pic 1 is Black Jack one week old.
                Pic 2 is Dark Devil I have no idea how to figure her age, if she were a human baby she’s been bounced out the car window and then dropped after picking her up.
                Pic 3 Purple Punch3 three weeks old after topping leaving three nodes.
                Pic 4 PP2 three weeks old
                Pic 5 PP3 before topping.
                Watered both PP 500ml each.
                Last edited by Xena; 12-25-2020, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Xena
                  Xena commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was going to chop PP2 today but I just couldn’t, she was growing too well so I’m gonna wait a few more days for the fifth node to grow out more and top there.

• Cheeba
                  Cheeba commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smart, I should have waited a couple days but now I have my first FIM lol.

• AccidentalGardener
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol @ human child comparison. I'm so glad I practiced on them first

Sunday 12/27
                PP2 topped between nodes 4 and 5.
                Both are still droopy every evening.

Comment

Tuesday 12/29
                  PP2 showing the first tiny white hairs.

Comment

• Cheeba
                    Cheeba commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Xena same with my autos, do you expect them to stretch for 2 weeks before flowering?

• Xena
                    Xena commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Know nothing about this strain but from my NL I’m expecting a lot of growth in the next 4 to 5 weeks.

Friday 1/1
                  Pic 1. Dark Devil age not sure maybe 10 days.
                  Pic 2. Purple Punch2 4 weeks old.
                  Pic 3. PP3 4 weeks old.
                  Pic 4. Black Jack 2 weeks old.
                  Watered both PP with 500ml each using first week flowering from the soil schedule for the FF trio.
                  Watered both youngsters with 250ml water most went to BJ.

The PP both seemed to slow a lot from topping. The droopy seems slightly better, that could be the slow down too.
                  Last edited by Xena; 01-01-2021, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Cheeba
                    Cheeba commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Those PPs will grow quickly now, consider one more week of grow nute.

Monday 1/4
                  Watered both PP with 500ml each using the first week flowering FF trio soil schedule
                  Watered BJ with 250 ml using FF Big bloom, Wholly mackerel, and a touch of grow big.
                  Watered DD with about 100 ml ..... same as BJ.
                  Last edited by Xena; 01-08-2021, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X