No announcement yet.

Winter grow journal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't be more happy for you Farmbuck! Thats great news!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      I fed cal/mag and voodoo juice yesterday. When I got up this am I checked the tent and all my girls are up and praying! Doesnt look like there are anymore new spots. I'm sure this whole thing is gonna effect my harvest/yield but a week ago I didn't think I'd have a harvest.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes finally !! Happy to hear the good news PLreef.

I'm not going to do any more LST on them cuz I'm pretty sure they were affected by this and they don't need the stress anymore. So would you agreed with PRO-MIX it require more Cal-Mag ?

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely, I also have been feeding with a higher ph than normal. Around 6.8 to 7. Don't want to put the cart before the horse but I think we just might have a handle on this Farmbuck.

YES - Congratulations!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks BR2K but the battle is not over yet. The first 3 weeks of flowering will be crucial.

Enter flowering exit vegging... The girls are a little bit better today after a good feed of Ancient Earth and molasses and maintaining my PH at 7.0. Tomorrow another dose of Cal-Mag. It's official they are now in flowering phase for a few months.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello and it's so good to see you have pushed on with these plants. Did your wife have any thoughts concerning your growing issues? Just wondering if she takes a look now and then? My hubby does and asks " how much longer?" He likes to peek an touch the ripest tops.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well merci beaucoup SoOrbudgal lolllll wife is more concern about her Mazar Kush and her tomatoes. Our italian peppers are just flowering but they are not producing anything. Wonder if it's that bloody promix ??? Anyway need to go and buy me some more wine lolll So stay safe and have a great day my western friend.

Glad you and the plants made it to flower. I would not have thought ProMix would need xtra calmag like coco coir does with added gypsum in it. Perhaps its the magnesium that's missing.
    Either way things are looking real nice.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks John also by keeping the PH at 7 seems to work also. Not sure but maybe the Pro-Mix kind of lower my PH, anyway I'll see in a few weeks. For now I need to keep the girls healthy.

I just came home from town with my cats. Ever have cats in a carrier in the car? OMG i need a liter of cab right now...............I like your wife LOL Farmbuck.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've been reading along from when you started Farmbuck - 2 things - maybe you and all your plants - veggies included also - are just not used to growing on top of tundra - I mean that cold gets into your foundation and just kinda seeps up - so you and your wife don't normally grow when it's cold outside. You're more used to being on a beach in Mexico during the cold season.
      Which brings me to the other thing.
      Because you two would rather be elsewhere right now - all your negative talk about everything in front of your plants is no good.

Just my guess and opinion.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Well your are quite right Canuck147, the negativity is not good for us and mostly for the plants. I'm sorry to tell you but I just don't like being in the cold. But on the bright side I believe I found my problem with the pro-mix, On yes one more thing it's not that we like being on the wild beach of Chuburna a seclude yucatan fisherman's village, it's being away from our friends sir. But I promise i'll try not to complain too much. After all I'm only human hey ?

Cheers,

FarmBuck

A good recovery ? I say yes. Maintaining the PH at 7.0 and feeding Cal-Mag twice a week.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking alot better Farmbuck

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Great recovery! I'm glad they bounced back for you!!

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        very cool! glad they bounced back for ya.

Thank you fellow growers I'm thinking of feeding them this weekend with some Alaska fish for the last time and continue with my "prescription" of Cal-mag and Big Bud and on occasion some molasses and banana tea.
      Full auto grow

Comment

Awesome news, keep it up!
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

With some tender loving care but mostly perseverance, the girls bounce back to life especially my lovable Kali China girls. Won't do any LST or canopy level just concentring on the buds growing.
          Full auto grow

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            It's my girls that are beautiful. I'm just the photographer lollll

• Dieselgrower
            Dieselgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            looks like they really bounced back for you, they look great

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Hooray for perseverance and Kali China. That's looking to be a fantastic crop. They are all praying for more of the good stuff.

I really like those bright purple colors on them
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too !!

Good morning my Northern friend what happy news let the fatties begin. OK don't get upset at me cause i'm telling ya this.......yesterday it was 60f and sunny here. My silly hubby jumped on his mower and rode around the place. I finally drank a cold beer with my supper and poured 1/2 the bottle into my folgers autos LOL i just gave it to them said drink up and amber....would that be called a anointment ? OMG

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL no I'm not my Western friend cuz you know why ? Well spring is near and yesterday the temp was 48F. I hope they were not too drunk eh ?
            Last edited by Farmbuck; 03-01-2021, 08:22 AM.

Nope i do believe the roots enjoyed the bubbles

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

The trichies are coming... The trichies are coming... Well from what I saw last night on some of the few budlets .
            Last edited by Farmbuck; 03-05-2021, 03:39 PM.
            Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty great news for you Farmbuck you and PLreef seem like all your recovery efforts are paying off.

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Indeed SoOrbudgal ..! This is a good sign that they girls are well enough to begin their frost.
              Last edited by Farmbuck; 03-05-2021, 11:51 AM.

Happy days buddy. I just saw the same on mine a few days ago.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X