Blue sky, sunshine and buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue sky, sunshine and buds

Thought yall in a not so sunny place should see some sunshine buds. 72 degrees today.

Nice. It’s been sunny here this week, but from October 7 to last week we had 3 hurricanes and non stop storm and rain. Lost around 8 plants to mold and broken branches

Comment

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      Last time it rained here it was on Aug. 20 .12 inches

• gbauto
      gbauto commented
      Editing a comment
      My outdoor grows usually end up like 9-fingers', the environmental conditions where I live just aren't conducive to successful outdoor grows.
      I may rig up a hoop house next season, but I think that it may be a losing battle.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a freaking bummer when it happens but it's been 15 years since the last hurricane so i hope doesnt hapen for a while

Cool and damp and rainy here. Thanks for some blue skies and some bud.

Comment

We had sunshine to melt off the frost, in the 50s for afternoon, nice day overall

Comment

Thank you desertdan that is nice to view during a foggy cold winter day i'm so glad you got the good grow weather this summer about time
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• desertdan
          desertdan commented
          Editing a comment
          yea most people would not think 105 to 110 everyday with no rain to be very difficult grow but as long as there is water the plants love the hot dry.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X