I have Nannas & Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO I have Nannas & Questions

Let me start with my best estimate till harvest is 10 to 14 days out for my White Rhino 4 in a tote grow. I found these while looking over the grow so grabbed the jewelers loop for a closer look pictures show what was found. 1st since I've never had them am I correct that those are MALE parts? 2nd what are my chances they wont fully mature in next 10 to 14 days? 3rd if I say fuck it and let it go will I need to deep clean the room to avoid pollinating future grows? 4th can i use tweezers to pick them out or can I just cut off the buds with them? 5th if I get seeds will they all be feminized? They are only on one of the plants in that tote so I could try and separate the roots and remove all of that plant, this is my least favorite option.

100% yes bananas. It takes like 4-6 weeks for seeds to fully develop. Yes if you have seeds they will be fem. I do a pure 3% hydrogen peroxide spray wipe and spray between grows anyway and recommend for everyone to do the same or similar. I tweeze em out but you probably have or will have more they'll get stuck between calyx inside of your buds. Someone might say not to use the seeds (if they're any good to begin with) because they will have a tendency for herm. Imo every single fem seed is from a plant that was hermie making every fem seed have the same tendency. I think I got all of em
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You MeEasy

Howdy Poppa, Those do look like nanners (on a female plant), but do not stress out. My experience with seeds produced by nanners is that the seeds produced are female, I have been growing with the nannered seeds produced by my plants for four grows now. I have not seen an enormous amount of seeds produced in those grows. I actually had to stress the plants on the lst grow just to get them to 'pop' a couple of nanners. so far, every nannered seed that I have sprouted has turned out to be female and have produced good yields (14.7 ounces of bud from two plants).
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• gbauto
      gbauto commented
      Editing a comment
      I ran into a few random nanners of the Primal Punch F2 on this pheno run.
      I was able to pluck them, so no damage but I suspect it was a response from the Supercropping I had to do at the flip.
      Super Fire strain, though.

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      gbauto, I have read (here and on another site) yhat as soon as the nanners showup, they have already spread their pollen, so You might want to check the buds after the curing for seeds. One never knows (lol)

• gbauto
      gbauto commented
      Editing a comment
      I should know in a few days when I chop her down.
      I've been doing a close inspection on the lower bud sites where the early nanners showed, so I'd suspect those should be the first to get fertilized.

I've found and have been plucking 4 or 5 of them each of the last couple of days. Today I found the youngest one so far what caught my eye was the new pistils popping out along with the nanna. Would love to just harvest it but the majority of the trichomes are still clear.

Comment

thanks a lot for answers. i also have nannas and had some questions that were answered here.
      if anything, may i ask them here or open a new topic? thanks so far

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        You can post here I don't care. But with this post already having been viewed by many who didn't have a comment on it you maybe better off starting a new post to get those members to take a look at you particular question. I know I for one have not reopened some posts due to having nothing to contribute when I first checked it out.

When I pluck nanners ,I have a small glass of water handy to rinse tweezers and help contain any pollen.

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been using a rag with alcohol this also helps clean the resin from the tweezers being so close to harvest just brushing past a bud seems to make things sticky.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X