greybeard seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greybeard seeds

Ordered seeds on late friday received them today. All there great service.

Aaarrgghhh, matey! Never trust a Greybeard. They're a clan of scallywags and underdeveloped frontal lobes. I'd rather do business with Granny Clampett!

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Xena
      Xena commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL.....ginger always makes me think of MaryAnn and I know a cat is the kryptonite to a GingerBeard plus I’m stoned....what’d you expect 😝

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      No cats round here trapped the last one few years ago. no problems since. Like cat shit my garden fuckin things.

• Xena
      Xena commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! Can’t believe I found another cat trapper. I live next to two “crazy cat ladies” (trust me, nicest thing I’ve ever called them) that between the two had 120. I’ve trapped tons of em.

desertdan ol' buddy. You and me got similar views (no offense) on some cat things. In San Diego, you can get a $1000 fine for not picking up after your dog. You can even get a $1000 fine for not having a proper poop receptacle in which to pick up after your dog. I got real scared a few months ago when I realized I didn't have a bag. Wound up using a face mask. Good for the emergency. Not something I want to make regular.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      If you put the mask back on then, that's not ginger in yer beard.

I have 2 big dogs. They live on 10 acres and I don't pick up dog poop and what do you know no cats. i don't know but I think they would eat a cat. I don't pick up poop when they are off the property, I live very rural where there is more coyote poop than dog. Coyotes love to eat domestic cats. cats eat my native birds so the coyotes can eat them all as far as I am concerned. The park service did a study and found that cats that live near the national park do not live more than 30 days if they go more than 100 feet from their house. Domestic cats are very harmful to all the native areas.

Comment

A week after an ex moved in with her two cats, she only had one cat. We lived on a canyon with coyotes.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X