My bucolic corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bucolic corner

There's real poetry in that first picture, man. A thousand words ain't gonna cut it any more than a picture of the Grand Canyon ain't gunna tell you what the breeze at the bottom feels like. Not ginner waste words. Y'all can dab and drool at y'all's personal tolerances. Individually, each of those plants is better than any of my previous harvests.

Pineapple Kush. Eight and a half weeks old. I F'ing M'd my FIM on the upper right plant. The other three have been topped twice. All right stinky.

Picture four is how I use the sled I made for the tent. Instead of bussing the pots through the house for sunshine, I roll them to my bedroom door and unload. Saves about 40' of travel, round trip, per plant. Averages a mile in 33 days. Some of the morning was spent getting the tent ready to host the plants 24/7. No more going to the balcony for sun. Wires tucked away. Power strips placed higher to keep them out of the plants.

I'm going to celebrate, again, with what you see in the last two pictures. The item in the center of the last picture. If you could dust off the little crystals and amber terps, you would have a slightly smaller than a BB sized crystal of pure THC-A. Shit'll create a whole new level of high. I use a 69.57% (Total 83.94%) Lemon Cookies live resin sauce as a chaser.

I went neo-medieval on my SD card and formatted it. Not that you knew it wasn't, but it is now working... usually.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Like we say in french "c'est le top" Real Nice
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Yeah - looks great- c'est bon - I know some French too - c'est magnifique- nice pics.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I swear this is a true story.

One morning, newly wed, over coffee, my first ex asked if I remembered the night before. I hadn't. Turned out I was speaking to her in French. She took a few classes between high school and college and we had, maybe, fifteen seconds of conversation in French. Normal stuff like I was asking her about work and her folks.

My only foreign language experience, at the time, was a semester of HS German.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Like we say in NM aye way which loosely translates to damn bro 🤪
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X