Seed Banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Banks

Hello! I'm looking for a DOMESTIC seed bank with a great reputation and nice selection. In the past I've tried Seedsman, Grower's Choice and Pacific Seed Bank (domestic). I wasn't 100% "sold" on Pacific Seed Bank. Also, for being domestic Pacific took a horribly long time to ship
    Thanks

What you call domestic? I’m in the US. Greybeardseeds, ordered Monday received today. Got 2 sweet seeds and a Barney’s farm.

Comment

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      These guys are great

Following. I wasn't aware you could ship cannabis seeds within the US via USPS. Would love a "domestic" seed bank
    I bet Bob Marley's mansion
    has a garden in the back
    Where he's growing something special
    Some celestial homemade hash
    we'll sit down on his front porch
    And listen to the angels band
    Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

I've bought from all of these places recently and had good dealings with all and only 1 hiccup which was taken care of and made right without hassle. These places are all in the USA .

Thank you for visiting our website. Our sincerest gratitude goes out to everyone who has helped The Seed Source become a reality. We wholeheartedly value your trust and business and we would not be here without all of your support. Best wishes, IncanLama and The Seed Source family The Seed Source Family We want to […]

Welcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop Now Previous slide Next slide About Us Welcome to the D.C. Seed Exchange! Founded in 2015, we are one of the oldest independent seed banks in the US focused on rare and exotic breeder […]

Best cannabis seed bank in the US. Best selection of breeders and strains. Start your next grow with some seeds from Neptune Seed Bank

Sporting a powerhouse roster, Speakeasy Seedbank works breeder direct from seed to sale with an emphasis on ethics, quality and transparency.

Welcome to Gaslamp Seeds! Support our boutique genetics collections, the finest strains, all thoughtfully curated.

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
        What you call domestic? I’m in the US. Greybeardseeds, ordered Monday received today. Got 2 sweet seeds and a Barney’s farm.
        Thank you...by "domestic" I mean INSIDE continental US

Comment

New to buying seeds. Do people really see a difference in genetics between one supplier and another when you are comparing the same strain?
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes absolutely! Lots of reviews reflect fakes on the market.

• Eliot Pryor
            Eliot Pryor commented
            Editing a comment
            There is all the difference in the world. Especially with auto's.

Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post
          I've bought from all of these places recently and had good dealings with all and only 1 hiccup which was taken care of and made right without hassle. These places are all in the USA .

Thank you for visiting our website. Our sincerest gratitude goes out to everyone who has helped The Seed Source become a reality. We wholeheartedly value your trust and business and we would not be here without all of your support. Best wishes, IncanLama and The Seed Source family The Seed Source Family We want to […]

Welcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop Now Previous slide Next slide About Us Welcome to the D.C. Seed Exchange! Founded in 2015, we are one of the oldest independent seed banks in the US focused on rare and exotic breeder […]

Best cannabis seed bank in the US. Best selection of breeders and strains. Start your next grow with some seeds from Neptune Seed Bank

Sporting a powerhouse roster, Speakeasy Seedbank works breeder direct from seed to sale with an emphasis on ethics, quality and transparency.

https://hembragenetics.com/
          It appears at Speakeasy you need to become a member to buy from them? Either that or their site is near impossible to navigate

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            new420guyseeds.com out of nevada

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            I find it very easy to navigate. Just click on the link, click on BREEDERS (ALL) tab at the top then just select a breeder, choose a strain, put it in the cart, checkout, send payment and wait for your seeds.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I opened a pack of 5 seed from Paul, new420guy to find 10 seed, dropped them all in water for 24 hours, then to soil, 8 up 2 breaking the ground now. This last order had lots of freebies in it, and I did not expect I would get 100% germination from these Santa Marta Colombian Gold seed. Now to get them big enuf to cull the males and then make fem seed.

Just made order from greybeards. What state are they in? Same seeds I was gonna order from EU better price.

Comment

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            Oklahoma. At least that’s what my shipping info said

Hello. I have purchased seeds previously (in US) but not online - I have had difficulty purchasing online but have only looked overseas and due to being in the US and the overseas companies not accepting CC payments from the US. (The Vault, Seedsman) Has anyone had success from a retailer: domestic/US or Overseas being able to process payment and ship to a non-thc friendly state? I am feeling very optimistic after reading the previous posts, but didn’t know if that applied to shipping only inside certain states? I hate the idea of resorting to “mystery” seeds 😔

Comment

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            I had a problem with outside the US not running my payments. I live in a no legal state and have no problem at greybeardseeds payin with visa and getting two different orders. I think you should be able to order from any of the inside US banks too.

Thank you Xena, I just “tried” it and you have no idea how stoked I am 😍 Beyond words. I have spent countless hours trying to find a place online overseas- thinking I needed to go that route. I was so excited, I just spent way too much $$$ and can not wait until delivery. Guess I need to get a few more tents. Lol. Huge Thanjs for this post!!! ❤️

Comment

Hi demcc3! I’m not going to ask why you need a domestic seed source, but if it’s for stealth reasons, I’ll point out that our forum’s parent site points out that it’s actually legally safer to get them from an international source:

This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with good genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!

I know for a fact that Nirvana Seed Shop accepts American credit cards and ships internationally and with very stealthy packaging. Hope this helps!

Comment

• Poppa
              Poppa commented
              Editing a comment
              I got the seeds I have grown so far from Nirvana a couple years back with no issues but only have 3 left. Tried MSNL for seeds last December only to have to contact Credit Card company to remove the charges when I was sent 1 t-shirt and no seeds for 2 separate orders. Will be placing another order with Nirvana this evening or tomorrow, plan to get same 3 strains I have grown and am going to add their Bubblelicious (a friend recommended it) to this order.

• demcc3
              demcc3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for that info! No particular reason whatsoever. Just thought I'd try domestic (meh). In the past I have used Seedsman and Growers Choice.

I ordered from these folks https://oldschoolba.com/ this fall, Black Willie was what I was after, (10) seeds are here. And they came with free seeds, Colombian Purple Haze, I have not counted but at least 10 seed. Shipping was fast enuf from BC Canada, creative packaging to protect the seeds too. I looked at their background before I ordered, with problems, but they look to be corrected now, they have more I will get in the future after I grow these out. For the test and to not loose a lot if they did not get here, I only ordered 1 package of seed, I sent them a personal check to pay.
            Last edited by Rwise; 11-18-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I'm new to this as well I followed the GWE Links for seed banks found the one that had what I was looking for and placed my order was really surprised that I got them as quick as I did due to COVID and shipping over Sea's but in less than 10 days had exactly what I ordered plus a bunch of bonus seed's.. Had no issues at all Stealth packaging was a plus based on where I live..

Comment

• Earlygrower
                Earlygrower commented
                Editing a comment
                Where did you buy from?

• DHART
                DHART commented
                Editing a comment
                MSNL, only picked that one because they had a couple strains I was looking for had no issue with taking my American CC and was really surprised by the turn around. I will try couple of other per the GWE links if I get thru my first grow with out pulling my hair out...

I wanted to follow up with an update: I had a extremely successful experience with Greybeard. US Debit card, no issue. Tracking number in plain bubble envelope- usps. Received products within a week. Very happy with the results and will use again. Thank you for the recommendation!!

Comment

US resident here. Positive experience using Growers Choice Seeds. Waiting on 2nd shipment now. They ship from California.

It is helpful to hear experience with these other sources. I'll remember for next time.
                Last edited by treetop; 12-20-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X