Halloween costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween costumes

It's not like me to start a cheezy thread. I'm more of the off hand sort. Where you don't see it coming.

The lead-in story is boring so I'll get the punchline. I've stopped grooming since Saturday and will not until late Halloween night. Maybe. Come HN I'm going to walk around the neighborhood and down the main street with a screwdriver in my hand. Yell, 'Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou' every few moments. Mumble, 'Nonononono' when people walk past Not directed at anyone. I don't want to come across as rude. Just criminally homicidal. Maybe grab my neighbor's kid and yank him down the block with me. Scream at him not to scream. 'If you scream, God will kill a kitten!' The folks and kid are in on it, of course.

Or wear a frog's head and feet, and skeleton hands. Wear cape and cowl over it all and carry a scythe. Get it? The Grim Leaper!

I'm too old to go in drag, anymore. No. Really. Don't push. I'll be a hot buttered man before I do the tuck, again.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

In my little town, you would get shot! Halloween is pretty much canceled here anyway.

Comment

I'm in... I'm already know here as the crazy biker that carries a cannon under his arm and I'm very seldom groomed very well. I'll hold the kids other hand lol
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Always a witch.
        Always

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Areyouagoodwitch, orabadwitch?

• kayakiit
          kayakiit commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm a witch again this year too! Definitely bad

AccidentalGardener please don't unleash the flying monkeys.
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Flying chipmonkies.

There was something I mentioned about dressing like a naked pirate. I don't remember the context.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
            It's not like me to start a cheezy thread. I'm more of the off hand sort. Where you don't see it coming.

The lead-in story is boring so I'll get the punchline. I've stopped grooming since Saturday and will not until late Halloween night. Maybe. Come HN I'm going to walk around the neighborhood and down the main street with a screwdriver in my hand. Yell, 'Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou' every few moments. Mumble, 'Nonononono' when people walk past Not directed at anyone. I don't want to come across as rude. Just criminally homicidal. Maybe grab my neighbor's kid and yank him down the block with me. Scream at him not to scream. 'If you scream, God will kill a kitten!' The folks and kid are in on it, of course.

Or wear a frog's head and feet, and skeleton hands. Wear cape and cowl over it all and carry a scythe. Get it? The Grim Leaper!

I'm too old to go in drag, anymore. No. Really. Don't push. I'll be a hot buttered man before I do the tuck, again.
            Rock the Grim leaper, kill a kitten, hell dress up to your hearts desire but the drag junk tuck is a thing of nightmares.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I don't know. Drag queens always seem to be in such jovial moods. Never see them squirming in their seats. That's a real deal of a deal breaker: sitting on the tuck. Yeah, not even for The RC Picture Show. Next time someone asks me, "How's it hangin'?" I don't want to say, "Backwards."

I don't know if I'm getting sympathy pains or what. Whatever, I'm getting real uncomfortable and have nothing more to say.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

AccidentalGardener I'm calling you out on something. I'm calling you out on the celebratory December holiday lights you have on your balcony. You can't call yourself a witch with those lights up. You are mixing holidays! Holiday faux pas. Don't try to explain. Don't tell me the lights look scarier from the outside.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Nah, was scarier having to take them down and put the actual Christmas lights up on the same day, lol.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I get it! You're a purple lady, yeah?

• AccidentalGardener
                  AccidentalGardener commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Most folks in the immediate vicinity believe I AM some sort of witch, but all are in agreement that I'm a good one. I don't disabuse them of that notion, since it tends to make them leave me alone.
                  Its being able to maintain an outdoor garden in spite of the deer population; they find it mysterious

Blue moon tonight for Halloween! I have seen some really cool ideas in the propaganda, my fav is a candy shoot made of PVC kids hold their sack under the end and candy is dropped into their bag. Another I liked even though the media was not to fond of it is the candy catapult, and my question, can we load a cow in it? How about a huge bowl of oatmeal?

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
                  AccidentalGardener commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love this. I wasn't going to dress up or hand out candy, but now I think I will. Kick back on the porch with a sheet over my head and a pitching-machine, LOL

I didn't do much with the 'kids' this year for Halloween. This was last year's theme.
                Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                Various size fabric grow bags
                Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Because of Covid tonite I will get ........................... with wife Me with my Sativa and her with her Indica
                Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                Full auto grow
                Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE

1st pic is not my patch 2nd pic is my patch this morning @ 6 weeks flower
                  TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                  s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                  .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                  TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                  2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                  TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                  3 gallon pots all autos
                  Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                  👇my one n only journal👇
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I'm so looking forward to a Norman Rockwell 2020 Halloween.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X