Pandemic could cause Cannabis Shortage:( Marijuana consumption POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandemic could cause Cannabis Shortage:( Marijuana consumption POLL

Since the start of the Covid-19 Quarantined Pandemic Have you noticed an increase in your Marijuana consumption ??

Farmer Joe’s cannabis consumption has doubled or more during the pandemic. I'm not really sure why.
    [I ‘ve went from one puff a week to 3 ].

I’m just curious. Is it just me?

Thought it'd be interesting to take a poll..

Happy growing y'all.
    My Cannabis intake has definitely increased ?
    35.00%
    10-25%?
    10.00%
    25-50%?
    10.00%
    About the same as always?
    45.00%
    Actually decreased?
    10.00%
    It's just you
    5.00%
    Other -Write my own answer
    5.00%
    Perpetual Harvests
    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Had to mark it's just you because I don't smoke lol great poll question
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

We’re definitely smoking more at my house. No shortage here though, the size of my grows have tripled in size.

Comment

Not smoking more just growing more. not going short ever again.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Consumption is way up in my household. Probably due to no supply constraints 😁
          you didn’t have a button for over 50%😂😂

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t smoke cigarettes so I didn’t take smoke breaks at the office. Here at home, I take plenty lol

Poll results todate. Thanks for your participation and Input D.A.A.S.69, BR2K, bboyfromwayback, PLreef, lalaland, Hammer53 SoOrbudgal, Farmbuck, Rwise, stump, Ziemelblazma, JohnEmad, RPG9730, Floopydoop, dcv88

Lalaland, I started to put an option for over 50% then toned it down a bit. There is no shortage around here. I just thought if there were many people smoking as much as I’ve been it could Cause a shortage.

I appreciate it. Happy growing ya’ll ✌😎

Perpetual Harvests
          Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
          Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
          2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Comment

Speaking of pandemic shortages. I don’t know how it is other places but here in Indiana they’ve started rationing again and it looks like shortage time again. Idiots going out and buying up everything, it’s nuts.

Comment

• FarmerJoe
              FarmerJoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Xena,Thanks for your comment. It's scary to hear about rationing. Our economy is so fragile these days. When stores don't have the food and Necessities Available like we are used to. People go Kra Kra Krazy! Everyone needs to keep a good stash but you can't advertise it or them kra kra people come looking for it. Kind of like growing weed.
              Luckily I grew up on a farm,live in the country. Like Hank jr sings” I can catch fish all day long, hunt a buck anytime I want,Grow my own smoke and make moonshine…” Thank God I'ma Country Boy. Okay I just finished testing,You got to test the product.Tested good, happy growing now.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              A store near me just remodeled, they took out shelves so the store doesn't look so empty, doesn't fool me a bit!
              Luv my country setting also!!

I consume as much as I need. Its more some days than others, but its based on need vs want. Or at least that's what I tell myself.
            I bet Bob Marley's mansion
            has a garden in the back
            Where he's growing something special
            Some celestial homemade hash
            we'll sit down on his front porch
            And listen to the angels band
            Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

I'm not lacking on homegrown. I'm rolling big fatties again having fun too
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X