1st grow Lots of blunders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL 1st grow Lots of blunders

I think a lot of my mistakes come from assuming things. My latest assumption was that all super soils are packed with enough nutrient power to last a good long time. It turns out some super soils are more super than others. The particular SS I'm using (Blue Sky organics) has timed out on me. I spoke to the master grower from the company today and he told me it's only intended for a four week vegetative period and it must be supplemented with organic additives after a time. It lasted about 8 weeks for me. I spend two weeks fussing with water and tea and ph (which was helpful) but he real problem was likely the soil. I'm 10 weeks from germination and still in veg. I don't want to switch before I get a handle on the problem which is taking time. The flower period for this strain is 11-12 weeks. Can I still save this with tea and organic additives?
    4 X 5 gal fabric pots supplemented with; Growganica Incredible Bulk bloom booster, Compost tea, worm castings, Stepwell bloom top dress. Pure Crop 1 foliar spray, Vipar Spectra R900, Fusion Hut 3X4X6 Fusion Breath 4" fan/filter. Hawaii X Maui Waui feminized photoperiod.

Hi again, I'm still learning about this stuff myself I wish I had more for ya here's a couple more links that could help you out. Kis has some really good ideas and stuff that I can only say sounds good because all I've ever bought from them is potassium silicate and aloe flakes. It shipped and showed up right away.

Explore organic methods to tend to cannabis plants throughout their growing cycle, including how to feed cannabis with mulch, silica, aloe vera, top-dressings, sprouted seed teas, botanical teas, and foliar sprays.

KIS Organics offers organic farming supplies, bulk potting soils, compost teas, soil amendments, nutrients, natural pesticides, seeds. FREE US shipping!
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Crowdad
      Crowdad commented
      Editing a comment
      The KIS stuff looks good but it appears to be un obtainable up here in Canada. Any Canadians using super soil that can last over five months?

• MaxR
      MaxR commented
      Editing a comment
      I've used this stuff before and it was well recommended to me.

GAIA GREEN Living Soil is a proprietary blend of premium ingredients designed to create an optimal root environment and support beneficial microbial activity. Pre-charged with slow-release organic fertilizers, Gaia Living Soil is the potting mix of choice for discerning growers taking a holistic, ecological approach to growing potted plants. NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE USA.

Good morning I follow the recipe for super soil found here on Gwe ,What exactly is the problem and can you take a picture of the plants 10 weeks is a long time to veg you must be training the hell out of them lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Crowdad
      Crowdad commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like a few different types of deficiencies going on. I posted some photos earlier under the title; Water,water everywhere. Yes indeed, I am training the hell out of them. In some cases I'm using their own branches for a scrog. I've managed to wrestle them down to about 1 foot high which might be a little too high if they triple in size from there. If they get higher than 32 inches I'll have to bust them out of the tent for the last few weeks. I picked up some fertilizer called Fert-Alive from Blue Sky which is intended to bolster their "super soil" for a longer grow. Pheww! buyer beware. I almost made my own soil last summer but I didn't have the storage and didn't realize you could half the recipe.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X