• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Stunted growth

Been 2 months plants not growing
    coco coir stays moist for weeks
    tips burning

Can't tell 4sure because of the blurple lights. Is it an auto and is it flowering? If so autos do that once they start flowers they don't grow much
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Poor drainage over watered stunted from early on i don't believe this plant will be anything but a few grams of smoke. I would start over and rethink your pots, adding more drainage to the soil that weed likes. These autos if that's what it is they don't like alot of mistakes with them they shut down if you fuss with repotting if you damage the roots.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I normally grow in RDWC but I gave coco a try last winter for my pheno tent.
        I added approx. 25% perlite to the coir and pre-charged it with CaNit and Epsom salt.
        I normally run Jacks 3-2-1, so I used my normal feed amounts(2.4g/gal canit and 1.2g/gal Epsom).
        Make sure that your pots have the ability to drain-coco needs to be treated like a hydro system, so you always want to water to run-off and then let the pot almost dry before the next feeding.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Were you adding any sort of nutrients to this plant? It's definitely short for the age but coco has no food in it by default, although some companies add a charge to it. Just curious if this is a matter of not getting the proper nutrition. Its hard to get a good indicator from the leaf color in those pics.

Comment

you may need to train them now! good luck!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X