No announcement yet.

1st real indoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After much reading last night it seems like those might just be swollen calyxs. Even if the plant is female and does not get pollinated this process still occurs. It's just the plant prepping to make seeds. So I guess the freak out was for nothing. Like was said " all calyxs are different with every strain and pheno" All the little pods that were inspected were empty. I really need to get Ed Rosenthal's book back and re-read it again.
    Only one plant left to trim and that is the critical jack at 72 days since the flip to 12hr light. I took the day off from work to make sure this gets done today and not be up till midnight again only to get back up at 4:30 am for work. That is how it has been a few days a week after work. The weekend same thing. It's been only me trimming so the going is slow.

Comment

By the way, I've been running extension cord city this grow as I was adjusting on the fly, however I have a plan to run power to building. 30 amp breaker do the trick you think? My plan is to run my lights on 240 v also, in order to save some amps.
      heres a pic of one of the fans I mentioned earlier. Please excuse the wire bundle and I'll post more pics of my setup on my post. Cheers and happy growing!

Comment

Oops, forgot the pic, and I'm not even stoned.................yet😋

Comment

well this was a very successful round. this site is awesome with knowledge and super great people! already started the next round but with less plants. the first was just too many for just me. so now only have 3 going this next round. 2 green crack clones and one blue dream clone.
          once again this is an awesome place to be. learned a lot from this site and will continue to learn. thanks for everyones help during this first grow!!

Comment

Awesome dude glad you had a success! Keep it growing! Peace!
            Perpetual setup!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X