Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question - Fungal Dominant Compost Tea & Organic Grows

Hi folks and thank you for taking the time to read this
    I have a question...I can see the benefits of bacterial compost tea in the veg and flowering stages of a grow cycle for weed but many sites recommend fungal dominant teas for flowering as well instead of bacterial dominant. I have done both but the fungal is a right royal pain compared to bacterial and considering it`s only used during the flowering part of the grow and fungal growths are not always the fastest growers I`m really wondering whether it`s worth just sticking to bacterial dominant and adjusting the types of bat guano, etc I add for feed for the girls. Teaming with Microbes book is leading me towards this thought process but I was wondering if there were any organic growers out there with a viewpoint on this. Any thoughts gratefully appreciated

I am trying to learn as much as I can because I just started growing organic and I'm interested in reading any answers given to your question so I had to post something here to get notification when someone answers. I do have a recommendation to a well known site that has alot of info on it I'm pretty sure you have already heard of them but figured just in case you haven't I'd mention them
    KIS Organics offers organic farming supplies, bulk potting soils, compost teas, soil amendments, nutrients, natural pesticides, seeds. FREE US shipping!

https://homesteadandchill.com/ GROW ON 😎🌲
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X