Could this be LED burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could this be LED burn?

Good evening - very first grow here... certainly hasn’t been perfect. I’m reaching out for some feedback on the pics I’ve attached. Is she salvageable? The more I read the more deeply confused I become.. could be leaf burn.. a deficiency.. an infestation? Strain is lambs breath auto. Week 4 into flower

Not familiar with the strain but from my experience with LED and autos I would say it sure looks like it. Turn your light % power down or get it further away. The leaves will not get better but you shouldn't notice any new burn. Autos are particularly sensitive to LED light burn about 4+ weeks into flowering. Just from what little experience I have. Best of luck with your grow.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback Newbie82! I’m using a marshydro 2000w LED and had it at about 75% brightness and about 12-14 inches from top of canopy. Guessing that wasn’t too bright of me... no pun intended . Have a good one

Comment

I thought Lambs Breath was strictly a landrace strain. It tends to be a temperamental strain but looks ok to me. Leaves will often develop issues during flower and bud because the plant is using all its energy for bud growth.

Comment

Have you been keeping an eye on the ph ? I'm asking only because I see some of what looks like light burn much further down on the plant. It could be a calcium deficiency ... calcium and magnesium don't make it to your plants very well once your ph drops or is kept under 6.5. I don't know if that's what it is but it looks like it could be????
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Yes she's salvageable, you'll get a good bit of bud, from that plant.
            Could be slight burn or ph-root problems at one time, maybe
            As old as she is I wouldn't worry about anything, if she was mine, but getting to harvest.
            Very nice first grow, an welcome to GWE.
            Growing is the easy part, trimmin an dryin, an curing, is where you want to get it right.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Thank you all for your feedback! Very helpful. Proud new member of the GWE forum.

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood XgrowforvetsX
                TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                3 gallon pots all autos
                Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                👇my one n only journal👇
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Hey your leaves look a lot like mine except mine yellowed more. Also a first time grower. I cooked my roots and had a bit of root rot that my plants recovered from. Then I started getting the problem you're having (or similar). The advice given to me was to up my hydroguard temporarily and add a calcium supplement. I use calmag since that's what I already had for tomatoes.

Comment

Thank you for turning me on to Hydroguard. Just read about it and sounds like a smart move! Wish I had it from the get go. What’s interesting is at each flank of the lambs breath in the same 4 x 2 grow tent are two other plants that are a bit older but kept in same conditions and don’t appear to have any issue whatsoever. Strain is Haze XL. Week 8 of flower. Attached a couple pics. All have been fed same, etc. The unpredictability I guess is a small part of what makes growing fun in a way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X