A new grow IF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new grow IF...

Damn this addiction..!! I just ordered more beans IF I cannot join my friends in the Yucatan, they will be growing at their places and I will be growing here in my grow room IF I can't get some airlines tickets. Anyway might as well tell you the strains I've chosen IF I'm confined here up north shivering in the bloody cold of ours So IF or IF NOT here is my choice:

KALI MIST - The Queen Sativa
    KALI CHINA - A gourmet delight with a good red wine
    AK-47 - A sure classic for an old fart like me
    MAZAR KUSH For some good old Middle East Hashish non ? A 100% pure Indica , a combo of Aghanistan and Mazar-i-Sharif.

So anyway... Try to have a good week fellow growers..!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Hey Farmbuck, my youngest daughter flys 2x a month nearly to Cancun to scuba no kidding she's got a " special friend " there she stays with. She is flying out again on the 25th of this month. We still got sunshine in my area, woodstove is going cause low morning temps. Man i totally get the warm area in winter you guys have it tough up north i'd want to go stay down south in the warmth for sure.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Kool @SoOrbudgal Wife and I are hoping to catch a flight for the winter. I don't think you would appreciate our cold months of January and February. I saw myself waking up to a frigid -40F in the morning loll sometime colder Our place is 5hrs from Cancun Airport by car. I could always landed in Mérida but there are no direct flights from my place.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Mazar kush! Buy it farmbuck!!
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Done bought it yesterday with some Kali Mist and AK-47. The Mazar is from WOS. I'll use it to make some good old hash.

Man I will show you my own hash soon.
        made from afghan kush and 10 other strains.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea my English is stupid sometimes 😂.
          100 microns fair enough. I can’t decide if I want to try a 50 microns. But I will get a lot less kief than using a 100 or a 120

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't worry mine is worst lollll My mother tongue is French-Canadian lollll I'm happy with the 100 one... Do you use hot water like I do to create your hash as a paste ? You know the old fashion way like they do in the middle east. After "creating" my block of hash I let it dry in the sun for a couple of days after I store it in a mason jars and I let it "burp" every week or so. Oh yeah I keep it it a dark room, not sure if it's functional but I tried some that were 2 yrs old and it was still potent.
          Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-21-2020, 08:31 AM.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I only smoked Moroccan the first 5 years when I started on smoking cannabis.
          My experience with the quality is a lot. If you store it correct like you do and like the buds, you will keep a lot of the terpenes and the good smell. I found hash I had forgot about in 2 Years or more maybe. Not sealed in a bag not even a mason jar, the smell was totally gone from it. But the potency never left. This is why hash is a good product. But if you keep it properly and store it correct, you can keep it for many years.
          No I don’t use hot water, I press it cold. Called pollen hash in Denmark.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X