Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I only smoked Moroccan the first 5 years when I started on smoking cannabis.
    My experience with the quality is a lot. If you store it correct like you do and like the buds, you will keep a lot of the terpenes and the good smell. I found hash I had forgot about in 2 Years or more maybe. Not sealed in a bag not even a mason jar, the smell was totally gone from it. But the potency never left. This is why hash is a good product. But if you keep it properly and store it correct, you can keep it for many years.
    No I don’t use hot water, I press it cold. Called pollen hash in Denmark.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Don't worry mine is worst lollll My mother tongue is French-Canadian lollll I'm happy with the 100 one... Do you use hot water like I do to create your hash as a paste ? You know the old fashion way like they do in the middle east. After "creating" my block of hash I let it dry in the sun for a couple of days after I store it in a mason jars and I let it "burp" every week or so. Oh yeah I keep it it a dark room, not sure if it's functional but I tried some that were 2 yrs old and it was still potent.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-21-2020, 08:31 AM.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Yea my English is stupid sometimes 😂.
    100 microns fair enough. I can’t decide if I want to try a 50 microns. But I will get a lot less kief than using a 100 or a 120

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Oh ok loll I thought you meant the box size, I believe is 100 microns.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I meant the holes in the sift, sorry for my bad explanation. Microns I think it’s called in English
    20g is a good amount of homemade hash😎
    Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 10-21-2020, 02:47 AM.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    A small one, a 4 x 7 box. But I'm not making a lot at a time because of the size . I collect my kief and when I see I'm close to 20 + grams it's when I make my hash.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    What size sift are you using ?

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Great !! I'm thinking of buying a new sifter box, mine is pretty tore down.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Dry sift method

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Kool !! Can't wait to see your delicious Afghan hash.

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Man I will show you my own hash soon.
    made from afghan kush and 10 other strains.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Done bought it yesterday with some Kali Mist and AK-47. The Mazar is from WOS. I'll use it to make some good old hash.

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Mazar kush! Buy it farmbuck!!

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Kool @SoOrbudgal Wife and I are hoping to catch a flight for the winter. I don't think you would appreciate our cold months of January and February. I saw myself waking up to a frigid -40F in the morning loll sometime colder Our place is 5hrs from Cancun Airport by car. I could always landed in Mérida but there are no direct flights from my place.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hey Farmbuck, my youngest daughter flys 2x a month nearly to Cancun to scuba no kidding she's got a " special friend " there she stays with. She is flying out again on the 25th of this month. We still got sunshine in my area, woodstove is going cause low morning temps. Man i totally get the warm area in winter you guys have it tough up north i'd want to go stay down south in the warmth for sure.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X