bugs on the girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugs on the girls

Looks like I have a bug problem. Not sure what they are. I have attached a picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jetman

Looks like a spider mite to me. I also see a few other kinds of bugs there.

Are you indoor or outdoor?

Are you in veg or are you in flower?

Is it every plant or just the one?

Comment

You got spider mites. AKA The Borg. It looks like they are already webbing. If the rest of the plant looks like your picture, I would trash it. I damn sure wouldn't smoke it.

Comment

Ahh the old Tetranychus Urticae bastard. Had a few of them in my last grow... Look for insecticidal soap to get rid of it.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Maybe here is an opportunity to try this? I know it works for whiteflies and maybe-maybe mites that were crinkling leaves. I've found non-mite spider webs in the new growth of the plumerias. I don't know if I'm getting to them in time or they aren't leaf damagers. Whatever they are, they go away with a spritz.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

You want them in alpha order? By first name only? Yikes! Good luck on getting them beaten back -even some of them.
            I feel like I need a shower. (shudder)

Comment

I have used alcohol with success 50/50 with water you have to do it at lights out and 3 times waiting 3 days between each. Some plants are sensitive so I would try it on a branch give it time and then do the whole thing or these mite (might lol) work
              I was also just told of some stuff that I'd never heard of today talking to my neighbor. Green clean and he said that he got it off Amazon here's a screenshot of it. The other one I found the other day in an article that lady said it works mite murder or something I screenshot it too. Good luck with em they suck

TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
              s silver haze... strawberry haze...
              .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
              TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
              2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
              TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
              3 gallon pots all autos
              Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
              👇my one n only journal👇
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I use ISO 50/50 with water as MeEasy said, it works but you must keep after it.

Comment

I hate to say it, but if that’s a median example of what your leaves look like, you need to get rid of this plant. IMO it’s too far gone.
                  Not sure what the other insects are besides the two spotted spider mite. At this level of infestation, you’ll never get rid of them entirely. You may be able to keep them in control by spraying every 2-3 days. Guess it depends on how contained you’re environment is, and how much work you’re willing to put into this plant. So sorry buddy, and good luck in whatever your choice of treatment is🤞

Comment

This is one case of dunking the colas into water to wash the bug debris out.
                    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                    indoor/outdoor grower
                    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X