πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ oh no! NOT AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ oh no! NOT AGAIN

Woke up this morning to put the girls outside, and I noticed something of a worry!! IS THIS β€˜ANOTHER’ BOY!?!? I placed it away from the others just in case. Anyone agree? Is this a make/hermi?
    PS: at what point can the males pollinate the females? After looking at this plant, could he of pollinated any of my girls he was growing with?? Or he still too young to if caused me any trouble?

It is male.Too young to pollinate. how old is it?

Comment

7.5 weeks old
      seed unknown bag seed
      medium: potting mix, coir, perlite
      outdoor sun only (Australia, Victoria) Spring

Comment

How many hours a day are your plants getting light? That's a very young plant to be showing sex already. If your days aren't at least 14 hours of light yet you might consider supplementing with some artificial light. We hear a lot of this "magical" number of 12 hours but my plants always started flowering around the 13-14 hour window.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, 12/12 is not a magic number for making flowers, many plants do it under 14/10s.

• Airies11
          Airies11 commented
          Editing a comment
          Checking the weather info today it tells me sunrise was 6:38am and sunset will be 7:38pm, so yes ur rite, 13 hours light - after reading post after post on the forums iv cringed at learning this fact and just hoped and preyed our Aussie spring would start pumping out more light, however that hasn’t been the case. Causing my four seedlings to start showing sex. Two became male and the other 2 still looking at becoming female, but they growing slower. Don’t have any artificial lights, light bulbs or any gear to pull together even the most amateur set up. I literally relying on Mother Nature, bottled water and the basic medium of store bought potting mix for seedlings, coir and perlite

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X