• Show
Clear All

What a Long Strange Year Its Been

Click image for larger version

Name:	gorey.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	349.8 KB
ID:	458312
    What on earth is going on with our Mother Nature? Nothing in life seems normal this year. Went out on the living room balcony early this morning for my coffee and the paper and saw that my blackberry is flowering again. For the third time since February. Threw the board in the truck and headed to the beach for a memorial paddle-out for a surfing buddy that recently passed. We didn't even have to wear our wetsuits the water was so warm. When I got home I went to the garden and found new blueberries popping up as well as the strawberries. Went upstairs to check on my girls and found many their branches keeled over from bud weight. A few days ago I gave them all one last nutrient feeding before harvest and never have I seen buds swell like these have in only a few short days. Went out to mow the lawns and WTF? The Crepe Myrtle is starting to flower again. Anyone else noticing strange things going on? Somehow this all feels very ominous to me.

Seasons are changing, I've been saying it for years. I feel we are a month or 2 out of sync compared to 30 yrs ago our summers seem a little later than they used to be (when we get them that is) with temps higher in August September time than in June and July. Although summer in UK this Yr was pretty good. Snowfall more often than not seems to come in January, February and occasionally as late as April. Whether it's just the natural evolution of Earth or mankind forcing mother nature to change and adapt I don't know but things are changing.
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Well we are some 30,000 yeas over due for a pole shift, the Earth is wobbling around like a spinning top running down. The North pole is moving, last I read was 4" a year toward Oregan. But what do they really know?

Comment

I hear ya crucialbunny along with the weird weather it just feels like a perpetual full moon. Weirdness everywhere...
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X