Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!

1st time grower. Things rolling along, no discoloration. Watered with compost tea (worm castings and molasses fermented mixture I use all over my vegetable garden (plants about 4 “ tall). Now problems: lowest leaves (tiny guys) yellowing. Now upper leave tips appear burned and the yellow is progressing down the leaf to the stem on those leaves. Tested the soil today: Ph 7.5, K “deficient,” Nitrogen “Surplus.” Phos. “Sufficient.” So, flush the soil? Get the Ph balanced first? Go to a fertilizer, or shit-can the whole enterprise and try again in the spring? Any advice appreciated.

Your soil looks very saturated. Is it draining well? Your nitrogen is probably high from the casting tea. Too much worm casting in the soil can make it dense, I use about 25% in my soil. More than that and I've found my plants will languish.

Comment

Need to definitely get your ph in order. Lots of problems stem from ph issues. In soil my garden is feed with PH water @6.3 to 6.5. No higher, no lower. I check EVERY TIME.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

PH is way too high.
        Can’t absorb the nutes..
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

No one mentioned don't give up on em guess it was implied though. other three things I agree with well two were the same 🤣 I'm just being funny because they already covered the problem
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

They look too young to be giving them anything but water. Agree with MeEasy, don't give up on em!
            Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X