New grower first grow question about nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower first grow question about nutrients

New grower first grow-white widow autoflower in 5gl cloth pot using FFOF soil- 600w mars led grow light in a 2x2ft grow tent-My question for the first 2-3 weeks of growth what nutrients would I need if any. I am on social security and real tight budget right now and wanted to wait to pick up all my nutrients at the beginning of month but start my grow in the next week so I will have a 2-3 week window with out any nutrients on hand but I can pick up a thing or two if its a must have
    Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
    Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
    31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
    1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
    Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
    secret base a & b
    cal mag
    golden tree
    flower stacker

First off, you should bookmark this page: https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Probably the most important factor, at this point, is knowing what your PH is. That's as far as I will take it, you NEED to learn from GWE.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

see how much nutriants in soil and how long it lasts mate guess u in uk aswell

Comment

In the FFOF soil, it doesn't need feed typically for 3-4 weeks. It is heavily amended with organic inputs and will give the young plants the food it needs. When I started growing many moons ago, I actually just used that soil and water. It gave me a harvest of smokable medicine. So, you might be able to go longer without feeding, you're leaf color will let you know when it is time.

Comment

As mentioned ph is something that you need to watch. Fox soil is good shit as long as you don't wash out the nutrients by overwatering you'll be good for 6 weeks and you will need flower food by then with an auto
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Hi dhll999 ...welcome aboard. My first grow was with Fox farm ocean/forest blend. I didn't use any nutes during the grow, except Big Bloom and molasses during flower. Not knowing it at the time I misapplied both of those and still and harvested 4 ounces. This forum has helped me immensely. There's some good folks on here who know their stuff. I'm still a new grower but have learned a lot over the last 20 months or so. You should be fine for the first six weeks at least without adding any nutrients. Also, as BR2K has said, that bookmark will help you.
            Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
            Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
            Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Thank you all for the good advice and I am reading the bookmarked page and have the information I need at this time
              Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
              Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
              31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
              1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
              Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
              secret base a & b
              cal mag
              golden tree
              flower stacker

Comment

Ya that OF will feed them for a while. Read everything on the site and search the forums also. Invaluable info for all growers!
                Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Get about the same amount of FF Happy Frog and mix them together. That mix should take your ladies all the way through without any extra nutrients, unless you're growing monsters. In a 2x2, you most likely won't be growing any monster plants so that should be fine for a full grow. I did a little plant as an experiment with the FF mix only (no super soil in it) and it did really well, better than some of my bigger girls did with the super soil added.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X