Plant training 4 a first time grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant training 4 a first time grower

I’m a first time grower and really excited about it!!. Just wondering what would the best method of training for a beginner. I only have a 2x4x6 tent and looking for the most bud I can get because I love to smoke !! Lol thanks in advance and have a wonderful day

Read up on topping - best place to start - then read up on LST
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I usually recommend a first time grower to let the plant grow how it wants, you will learn the plant and then the second go, with the originals clone, you can move on to more. Canuck147 is on point with the recommendations.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        ChadWestport, you took the words right out of my mouth. Something every new grower should do before he or she starts chopping on the plants.

I would definitely start by reading this https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics and after that I would recommend following it along your grow by rereading each section as you go along. Learning how to water is normally the most difficult part for first time growers. I'm not being funny either there's alot to learn about water and what to put in it without it hurting your plants.
      welcome to the addiction we call growing weed 🌲 and good luck 😎
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I am one my first grow and into my third week of flowering. I am in a 2 x 4 x 6.5 ft grow cabinet. I followed the LBH famous SCROG tutorial on this site. So far, things are looking good!

Comment

Learn the basics first. Read, read, read ask questions and read. Let your first grow do its thing. Learn how it grows, learn its likes and dislikes. After that first grow you'll have some confidence to start playing around with different techniques. Good luck.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Can you give us some more details on the planned grow?
            I usually grow RDWC and find that my plants will usually take up a 2x2 area, so for your plant I run two plants.
            That space needs at least 240 watts of good diodes or 400 watts of HID.
            I top my girls twice to form 6 main stalks and then use trellis netting at 13" and a second 12" above that.
            This is what usually happens: https://photos.app.goo.gl/MKtjENNmXickER4K9

I normally yield 14-20 oz of dried flower from each plant.

WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

There plenty good videos on YouTube about LST as well.
              I'm new as well and just started my very first grow in a tent same size 2/4/6, I started 6 plants even though I know I'll probably have to 'discontinued' half of them but it gives me a chance to try out Topping and LST maybe even a as
              Super Crop without ruining everything... I hope

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X