Is this nutritional deficiency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this nutritional deficiency?

I pulled part of this bud down to get pic of inside. Yellow green and few trichs inside. Could this be nute deficiency? If so what? It is not lack of light been a couple days no change. Similar bud in full sun burned the yellow green inside. Any Ideas?

No idea about your question DD. But I have one. Is that a real big bug, lurking in the grass?
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Arachnid, green garden spider. Plants are full of them. I been trimming on my desk now babies are everywhere.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        A neighbor gave me a few succulent cuttings to root for him. I didn't realize until too late that the cuttings were full of spiders. This is the first year I have had spiders in my house. I am not a fan of spiders. It's not that I'm afraid of spiders, mind you. I just don't like them. They either need fewer legs, or more legs. And less facial hair. Maybe if they looked more like crickets, I wouldn't dislike spiders.

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        i don't like spiders either but I leave them alone on my buds because I figure they eat a bunch of what I really don't like.

A plant full of spiders would make me hesitant to grab it and give it a big ol' wiff. I do see some yellowing between the veins on your leaves. Doesn't look extreme but it is something that should be addressed. A quick guess would be magnesium, but it could be phosphorus as well. These things look very similar.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X