Clear All

New here

Hello guys I’m new here and can’t wait to start growing....any pointers

Howdy Damojo . Best place to start.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Damojo Hola and welcome The link to the tutorials that Gingerbeard posted are a great place to start. Patience is important but cannabis is easy to grow, it will almost grow itself. Usually its when us humans think we are smarter than nature and start doing all these weird non-scientific stuff we read on the internet that things can get a bit sideways. You'll enjoy it, it's rewarding and rather easy to get right when you have good resources like this website.

Comment

Welcome! Best pointer I can give is jump on the main site and read. There's tons of info there, from seed to harvest. Everything you need to germinate, veg, flower and harvest your bud. And for everything else ask questions here.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Start with good quality genetics - spend big bucks on quality seeds.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Definitely start with a good strain!! You don't want to spend all that time, money and effort for beautiful buds with no kick!!
              GWE has awesome info for getting results
              Good Luck!!

Comment

Welcome to GWE, my tip read and re read then read it again. LOL

Comment

Welcome... Only a newbie myself so not much of advice from here except from.. Up your budget... It kinda takes on a life of its own before you even put down the first seed

Comment

Rwise... don't you worry, I am reading, reading and re-reading!! Just soaking it all up!! 😉
                    JSH1973... Yay, another 47yr old Newby!! 🤣.. so far for me, "I've reaped more than I've sown"!!
                    Cheers for comments...

Comment

There is a ton of info to digest here, and luvely pics with the words. We do like pics here (in normal light), also dont be afraid to ask questions to clarify what you have read.

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood 🌲 the best advice I can give to anyone just starting is you are growing weeds and the thing that they need most is time. Just have fun if you take it to serious you will probably over think it and take the fun out of it 😎 good luck
                        Last edited by MeEasy; 10-09-2020, 04:23 AM.
                        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                        3 gallon pots all autos
                        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                        👇my one n only journal👇
                        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Damojo Welcome!!! Get ready to get addicted to growing. Plants in every spare inch of space!!

Comment

Damojo Hey there and welcome! My advice is pretty much what everyone else has said: read the website and reread the website, then when you start growing read the section for each stage of your grow as it progresses.

Other than that BEFORE you buy anything sit down and write your immediate expectations/goals for your first few grows. Mainly for me, it was yield: how much pot will I have per harvest and will that last me till next harvest. Once I had that number, I figured out how many plants I should grow to achieve this yield and how much light will it take. This will help determine your grow space, lighting, exhaust, planter size, etc.. I wish I had done this more throughly before I started because my entire set up (tent, lights, ventilation) changed over the course of one grow because I didn’t take the time to asses my goals before I started.

Finally, I use LED lights, but if you have the space I would suggest starting with HPS/MH lamps as it truly is the simplest way to address (in my opinion) the most complicated part of growing weed as there are way less variables. You WILL go over budget, but if know how much light you need for your plants, going the HPS/MH route will take a lot of guesswork out of your lamp selection.

Good luck and send us updates!

Comment

Just dive right in Damojo. If you get in trouble, there are plenty of folks here to throw you a live vest.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X