Why would some colas be yellow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Why would some colas be yellow?

Could someone hazard a guess as to why the upper branches on one of my plants are turning yellow? They're WW Autos. They've been flowering for 5 weeks and have a few weeks to go. Looks like I'm destined for popcorn more than big nugs? I'll start molasses next watering. My soil didn't have enuf perlite and has vermiculite so I only water once a week. Lately, it's been 1/2 strength nutes and I check the pH. For this plant this week the pH going in was 6.65; runoff pH 6.1 & 560 ppm. I gave this plant 1/4 strength Grow in addition to 1/2 strength Bloom this week, thinking maybe it was a nitrogen deficiency. Probably nothing I can do at this point, but I'd like to know for future grows...thanks!
    Last edited by Cheesy; 09-24-2020, 04:12 PM.
    3x3' space in back of closet
    VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
    Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
    Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
    Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
    1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Hey, Cheesy . I'm going to turn you onto another thread that is right up your alley.

Take a look at this thread and see if it helps. Come back here for questions so we don't hi-jack the other.

Spoiler alert... You're cool.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Cheesy
      Cheesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! After I made that post I went out to mow the lawn and I wondered whether you might say that. It's a natural part of the flowering process. That plant went stretch crazy and wore itself out sooner than the other two. It also had the worst pH problem before I flushed it at the end of August.

Ordered one of these today: https://belomostore.com/belomo-15x-loupe.html I bought a wi-fi microscope which works OK, but of course you can't hold it steady. You can put it on a stack of books or something, but the plants are hard to move now with colas hanging out everywhere. Hopefully, with the loupe I can easily check out any bud I want to...

Thanks!
      Last edited by Cheesy; 09-24-2020, 06:04 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X